• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

the American Revolution

liberatorman

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION!

And finally, the *only* man in Minnesota who says there is no God has suddenly become an arbiter on mental health...

COME SEE A PHOTO OF MABUS AND AN EXPLANATION OF IT!

crazy-****er-dennis-marcuze-thumb-400x684-56525.jpg

The atheists are coming to my city - MONTREAL!

AAI 2010 North American Convention

please be sure to stop by for tea

atheism is dead forever!

you will not have a PUBLIC FORUM

NEW GAME WITH YOU LITTLE F*CKERS - SPEAK N DIE. Come see the latest DM videos for your viewing pleasure!

the WORLD TRADE CENTER PROPHECY - THE DANCE OF DEATH

violator_8_640.jpg

hawking is WRONG

science cannot explain NOTHING!

FAIR AND BALANCED!

The BOOBQUAKE - 911

__________________________________________________ _____
October 3 2010 Montreal
PS
go post this up on “pharnygula”. I’ve had an opportunity to see PZ’s ugly face in real life! I am spamming the world from the Delta Hotel where the convention is taking place….

__________________________________________________ ______________
Dennis Markuze exposed : Pharyngula

believe me, the only reason the photo is available is because I WANTED IT OUT THERE....

actually it is quite a flattering photo of me:

With finger cocked and pointing, I say "And I gotta take out these idiots!"

Dailymotion - Depeche Mode - Barrel Of A Gun - a Music video

BANG!

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/...****er-dennis-marcuze-thumb-400x684-56525.jpg

Skeptic Friends Network: the B**BQUAKE - 911 - the end of atheism

That PZ would post a link on his website to something that completely exposes him for the fraud that he really is completely baffles me....

The reason I ran is because I did not want to be mobbed by my female atheist fan base.

And finally, the *only* man in Minnesota who says there is no God has suddenly become an arbiter on mental health...

WRONG

See, I am a METAPHYSICAL PLUMBER.... Atheism is the ****** that needs to be FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET OF THE UNIVERSE!

W...t...f...?!

Back
Top Bottom