• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The American People Have Given Biden A Mandate

Hope springs eternal.

But please tell us, what are the EO's or policy changes Biden has put in place that signals "radical left?" Of course not sure what that pejorative actually means because the average Trumper describes everyone left of center as "radical left."

There basically is no such thing as "radical left" in the US. We have more literal Nazis than "radical left".

Even the furthest to the left members of Congress, people like Bernie or AOC, simply support policies good for the country, in the FDR tradition - the radicalism is on the right, in the plutocracy we'd had for decades.

I never could understand the republicans position on that. Repeal alone would have been enough for me.
There never was a ‘replace’ and every republicant knew it. That’s why McCain went thumb down. McConnell’s look was priceless.

This really helped me to understand that the Biden/Harris ticket is *ordained from on-high*.

Please, have patience with me. I am beginning Personal Reconstruction Work and, well, you know that these things take time.

View attachment 67316445
“Insert vomit meme [here]”. Oh wait! You can get arrested for memes now!

I belong to YouGov, and their polls show Jimmy Carter as the most popular president. Their polls are heavily skewed to the left. Yahoo, same - o.

Don't take my word for it. Go in there and look around. BTW, If you join, you get points for answering surveys that turn into gift cards as you accumulate points. Use me as a link and I get a spiff.

Right, I should use Rassmussen.i

Hmm... then the republicants will repeal and replace all that “Biden” legislation. ;)

Repeal perhaps. Replacement would require imagination to come up with ideas, and work ethic and attention to detail to turn an idea into written legislation. Not their strong suits :(

I don't want the racists and the neo nazis and the insurrectionists to start pretending that they're Americans again.

“Insert vomit meme [here]”. Oh wait! You can get arrested for memes now!
Thank you for your normalcy. 😎

It’s the new thing. Instead of saying “Thank you for your service” it’s now “Thank you for being normal”

Back
Top Bottom