• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The American Messiah

Glowpun

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Trump is claiming that only he can "fix America." Trump also has admiration for the likes of Putin and that fat little Kim the dictator of North Korea. Rumor is running that if he becomes President, Trump and his followers will attempt to make an amendment making him president for life.

Now, how many Americans will vote for someone like Trump? I believe many will because these voters are desperate, low information types and will blindly believe whatever comes out of his mouth.

It has become obvious that the choices Americans will have to make is a choice between Hilary who has been smeared by Trump as a criminal and Trump who is now seen as a boastful narcissist and an imbecile. Who will you vote for?

Trump is claiming that only he can "fix America." Trump also has admiration for the likes of Putin and that fat little Kim the dictator of North Korea. Rumor is running that if he becomes President, Trump and his followers will attempt to make an amendment making him president for life.

Now, how many Americans will vote for someone like Trump? I believe many will because these voters are desperate, low information types and will blindly believe whatever comes out of his mouth.

It has become obvious that the choices Americans will have to make is a choice between Hilary who has been smeared by Trump as a criminal and Trump who is now seen as a boastful narcissist and an imbecile. Who will you vote for?

You won't be able to vote for the American Messiah because he's already in the last year of his second term.

Are those voters any different from low information voters who only know Hillary means more free stuff? And Hillary has not been smeared. She has been exposed, but not charged. In the court of public opinion she is dishonest and untrustworthy.

America doesn't have a messiah.

Yes we can!

1780549-shakehead.gif

You won't be able to vote for the American Messiah because he's already in the last year of his second term.

But this is the 2016 model Messiah. The dealer is even throwing in undercoating on this baby.

Am certain in 2020 they will roll out another new improved Messiah.

Only among far left conspiracy theorists who probably also think they've been abducted by aliens and probed anally. :roll:

The answer to your question will be seen on election day. As for your personal belief? You are entitled to an opinion...however wrong it may be. :shrug:

As another member posted, Hillary has not been smeared, she has been revealed.

I will vote for Trump, because all things considered I prefer him to Hillary Clinton. :coffeepap:

Last edited:
Messiah?
Hitler-complex. That's my take.

[QUOTE: He who knows the least obeys the best.

Just the kind of voter politicians look for.

Back
Top Bottom