• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"The Alzheimer’s epidemic is growing, but you can fight back with a healthful diet ri

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
"The Alzheimer’s epidemic is growing, but you can fight back with a healthful diet rich in plant-based foods.

More than five million Americans have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and it's the sixth leading cause of death in the United States. Although there is no cure for Alzheimer’s, research has suggested that lifestyle could play a role in whether or when we develop the disease.

The Connection Between Nutrition and Brain Health | WOSU Radio

Re: "The Alzheimer’s epidemic is growing, but you can fight back with a healthful die

Any chance you could give us a quick summary of the dietary markers for Alzheimer's? Finals are coming up and I just don't have the time to sit around and listen to podcasts at the moment.

Re: "The Alzheimer’s epidemic is growing, but you can fight back with a healthful die

"The Alzheimer’s epidemic is growing, but you can fight back with a healthful diet rich in plant-based foods.

More than five million Americans have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and it's the sixth leading cause of death in the United States. Although there is no cure for Alzheimer’s, research has suggested that lifestyle could play a role in whether or when we develop the disease.

I'm getting the feeling you believe veggies are the answer to everything ...

Any chance you could give us a quick summary of the dietary markers for Alzheimer's? Finals are coming up and I just don't have the time to sit around and listen to podcasts at the moment.

listen to it in the background. and then get off the internet and study

I'm getting the feeling you believe veggies are the answer to everything ...

anything health related. and health is everything

My old golf buddy was a vegan and he died from Alzheimers.

anything health related. and health is everything
Health is a lot, but veggies aren't a panacea.

I won't deny a healthy diet (not necessarily vegan) can skew stats in a good direction in some health issues, but you can't beat genetics or good/bad fortune.

Have you ever seen this quote by Hunter S. Thompson?

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

There's a lot of different ways to looking at life!

Health is a lot, but veggies aren't a panacea.

I won't deny a healthy diet (not necessarily vegan) can skew stats in a good direction in some health issues, but you can't beat genetics or good/bad fortune.

Have you ever seen this quote by Hunter S. Thompson?

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

There's a lot of different ways to looking at life!

you're right.

There's fruit too.

My old golf buddy was a vegan and he died from Alzheimers.

I;d love to see statistics about how many vegans get it compared to people who live on bad diets.

Back
Top Bottom