• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The ALEC RINO GOP is loving Rump right now for keeping the media and most everyone distracted from the real issues

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The ALEC RINO GOP will slip someone in that is fascist though and through. This person will show late in game with a huge wad
of cash and with little dirty laundry on the surface. The dirty laundry will be there however its takes time to develop the scenario.

Who is searching and who will make the final decision? Who will be chosen to push Koch Style Fascism?
http://www.motherjones.com/politics...candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic

Remember without the electoral college ALEC RINO's cannot win....... the electoral college has been allowed to steal too many popular votes for too many years.

The ALEC RINO GOP will slip someone in that is fascist though and through. This person will show late in game with a huge wad
of cash and with little dirty laundry on the surface. The dirty laundry will be there however its takes time to develop the scenario.

Who is searching and who will make the final decision? Who will be chosen to push Koch Style Fascism?
http://www.motherjones.com/politics...candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic
ALEC must live next door to Trump in your brain. :rolleyes:

The TDS is strong in this one.

My first impulse was to suggest this be moved to Conspiracy Theories, but then I saw the MotherJones citation and changed my mind. A little unclogging is warranted though first:

1650937285530.png

The TDS is strong in this one.

My first impulse was to suggest this be moved to Conspiracy Theories, but then I saw the MotherJones citation and changed my mind. A little unclogging is warranted though first:

View attachment 67387512
If all threads/posts involving conspiracy theories really were moved to the conspiracy theory board, there would be very few conservative posters left on this board.

Seems like a thread to distract from the good news about Twitter!

If all threads/posts involving conspiracy theories really were moved to the conspiracy theory board, there would be very few conservative posters left on this board.
...and who might all these "conservative" posters be who quote Mother Jones?

there is no good news about twitter .....nor about the ALEC Right Wing Nut Anti American Party.

Back
Top Bottom