• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 7 Mortal Sins

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It is clearly evident by looking at the list of the 7 mortal sins that Trump has them all.

7 Mortal Sins

1) Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity. https://wiki.uiowa.edu/display/theatre/Seven+Deadly+Sins+Information (I don't know of anyone that has more pride than Trump. He needs to be lauded at every turn by his minions)

2) Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation. (Trump is envious of leaders such as Putin and Kim Jong-un given than they have their entire nations doing what they want them to do)

3) Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. (Trump's diet consists of McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza and Coke. It has been found that Trump consumes around 2400 calories per meal).

4) Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body. (Trump has shown great lust as his trail of women that he has taken to bed is large)

5) Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath. (Trump shows great anger all the time and anyone and anything that does not act like he wants them to act)

6) Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness. (Trump is evidently a very greedy person)

7) Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. Seven Deadly Sins
(Trump does no spiritual work and does more Golfing and spending time at Mar-a-Lago than he does in office, even though he said that if elected he work never leave work).

This says it all about the kind of a person Trump is. All of us have some of these evils inside of us as no one is perfect but Trump has them all.

When talking about the good things that Trump has done, understand that this is a man with all of these mortal sins and doing good is not what is in his heart. What is in his heart is all evil and if it does some good for anyone, it is a product of trying to get what he wants as the end result.

Last edited by a moderator:
#3 is going to be his death knell. Dude looks like he has put on 100 lbs. since the election.

We all live in our own glass houses.....be careful where you throw the rocks.

It is clearly evident by looking at the list of the 7 mortal sins that Trump has them all.

7 Mortal Sins

1) Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity. (I don't know of anyone that has more pride than Trump. He needs to be lauded at every turn by his minions)

2) Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation. (Trump is envious of leaders such as Putin and Kim Jong-un given than they have their entire nations doing what they want them to do)

3) Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. (Trump's diet consists of McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza and Coke. It has been found that Trump consumes around 2400 calories per meal).

4) Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body. (Trump has shown great lust as his trail of women that he has taken to bed is large)

5) Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath. (Trump shows great anger all the time and anyone and anything that does not act like he wants them to act)

6) Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness. (Trump is evidently a very greedy person)

7) Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. (Trump does no spiritual work and does more Golfing and spending time at Mar-a-Lago than he does in office, even though he said that if elected he work never leave work).

This says it all about the kind of a person Trump is. All of us have some of these evils inside of us as no one is perfect but Trump has them all.

When talking about the good things that Trump has done, understand that this is a man with all of these mortal sins and doing good is not what is in his heart. What is in his heart is all evil and if it does some good for anyone, it is a product of trying to get what he wants as the end result.

I thought progressives were pro sin.

Regardless, this is apparently based on your belief that you can read Trump's mind, and I'm pretty sure you can't do that.

Regardless, this is apparently based on your belief that you can read Trump's mind, and I'm pretty sure you can't do that.

'By their fruits.'

'By their fruits.'

Yes, I agree. A president who promotes full employment, lower taxes, reduced regulations, law enforcement, border control, and excellent judges is a president of the 1st rank.

I always thought it was the 7 deadly sins. I know its just semantic but I'm curious if it is a regional difference or not

7 Mortal Sins

1) Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity. (I don't know of anyone that has more pride than Trump. He needs to be lauded at every turn by his minions)

7) Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. (Trump does no spiritual work and does more Golfing and spending time at Mar-a-Lago than he does in office, even though he said that if elected he work never leave work).

Shouldnt you at least cite/link the liberal Comic Book of Politics issue you are using as a basis for this trash?

Trump is a billionaire.He is entitled to all those things.

Yes, I agree. A president who promotes full employment, lower taxes, reduced regulations, law enforcement, border control, and excellent judges is a president of the 1st rank.

Get a good whiff of him about 48 hours after he keels over from 'gluttony' and you'll know what 'rank' really is.

Dont be so quick to judge people just because they sin differently than you do. ;)

Diversity, its not just for breakfast anymore.

We all live in our own glass houses.....be careful where you throw the rocks.

It's one thing to be sinful, but everyone is at one time or another. That's somewhat problematic, but it's not enough to make one a reprobate.

It's wholly another to be sinful and unrepentant, which is what Trump is, and being both is problematic and reprehensible.

Trump simply repeats the same sins over and over and over more reliably than the "Energizer Bunny." That's what makes his sinfulness different from most folks.

Words and tweets are dirt cheap. It's actions that count.

7 Mortal Sins

1) Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity. https://wiki.uiowa.edu/display/theatre/Seven+Deadly+Sins+Information (I don't know of anyone that has more pride than Trump. He needs to be lauded at every turn by his minions)

7) Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. Seven Deadly Sins
(Trump does no spiritual work and does more Golfing and spending time at Mar-a-Lago than he does in office, even though he said that if elected he work never leave work).

This is the 8,348th self-righteous Trump bashing thread I have read.

:coffeepap

Now calling number 8,349. 8,349...number 8,349 now free to make yet another self-righteous Trump bashing thread.

:hammer:

Show me any kind of proof that Trump does not have all 7 sins.

Shouldnt you at least cite/link the liberal Comic Book of Politics issue you are using as a basis for this trash?

The 7 mortal sins can be found easily. There are many links to where they are stated.

I have not put any link to a "Comic Book of Politics" given that Trump has clearly shown by his actions, his, words and his lifestyle that he is guilty of all 7 sins. If you personally cannot see it, it does suggests that you are like him.

Trump has had many affairs outside his marriage(s), he constantly requires stroking of his pride, he has shown envy of Putin and Kim Jong-un repeatedly saying that the are strong rulers and that he would like to be seen in the same light, he eats bad food and lots of it and can be considered a glutton, he is constantly angry at everyone that does not do what he wants, he works very few hours and spends lots of time golfing and he has proven he is greedy by the amount of money he has spent over the years trying to build his empire.

Having one or a few of these traits is normal in all human beings but having ALL of these traits means he is a sinner and an evil man. Simple as that.

This is the 8,348th self-righteous Trump bashing thread I have read.

:coffeepap

Now calling number 8,349. 8,349...number 8,349 now free to make yet another self-righteous Trump bashing thread.

:hammer:

You are denigrating the thread but you are not giving any facts that disputes it. That is like saying, that breathing air is bad but giving no reasons for saying it. Words are cheap and most of all Trump supporters use them to prove their points. Unfortunately words mean nothing if not proven by facts.

Dont be so quick to judge people just because they sin differently than you do. ;)

Diversity, its not just for breakfast anymore.

Sin differently than I do?

What other sins than the 7 sins mentioned are there? How can someone sin differently? A sin is a sin if do to the sin. Trump does all 7 of them all the time, how else is there to look at it?

The 7 mortal sins can be found easily. There are many links to where they are stated.

I have not put any link to a "Comic Book of Politics" given that Trump has clearly shown by his actions, his, words and his lifestyle that he is guilty of all 7 sins. If you personally cannot see it, it does suggests that you are like him.

Trump has had many affairs outside his marriage(s), he constantly requires stroking of his pride, he has shown envy of Putin and Kim Jong-un repeatedly saying that the are strong rulers and that he would like to be seen in the same light, he eats bad food and lots of it and can be considered a glutton, he is constantly angry at everyone that does not do what he wants, he works very few hours and spends lots of time golfing and he has proven he is greedy by the amount of money he has spent over the years trying to build his empire.

Having one or a few of these traits is normal in all human beings but having ALL of these traits means he is a sinner and an evil man. Simple as that.
That is just utter nonsense.

How those normal human cave wall paintings coming, btw?

Back
Top Bottom