• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The $64 billion gay marrage question

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I must 1st give you a little background I'm the last OF 15 CHILDREN my my mother and father were married until death did them part . Also 2 stayed married until death did them part .
In fact none of my brothers / sisters were married more than 2 times .

So when I hear people / bigot's CRING ABOUT GAY MARRABE I must ask ad: where were all these same people when a man / woman can get married 3-5-7-10 times and have the same rights as my mother and father and brothers / sisters / ALL THE OTHER COUPLE'S WHO WORK HARD EVERY DAY TO KEEP THEIR MARRAGE TOGATHER ????????????????????????

: :( ( Why did'nt these same people / bigot's say something when a MURDER CAN GET MARRIED AND STILL HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS EVERYONE ELES????

:mad: WHY DID'NT THEY SAY SOMETEHING WHEN A RAPIEST CAN GET MARRIED AND HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS ??

:mad: :( ( Why did'nt they something when a CHILD MOLESTER can get married and have the same rights ?????????????????????????

SO WHAT THESE PEOPLE / BIGOT'S ARE SAYING IS A GAY PERSON SHOULD HAVE LESS RIGHTS THAN A MURDER!! A RAPIEST !!! A CHILD MOLESTER!!.

P.S NO I'M NOT GAY HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE IN FIGHTING FOR THE UNDERDOG
ALWAY'S HAVE AND ALWAY'S WILL!!

Please excuse any spelling or grammer error's
prsaia1 @aol.com

Thank you
Paul Saia

Hi grlnxtdoor1982 THANK YOU I have found in my 53 years of living one of the hardest things to do is to be a OPEN MINDED PERSON!! I can recall growing up in the 60's working for civil rights and woman issues etc. I find so many people trying to close the doors as you are trying to PUSH THEM OPEN !.

But one thing I have learned is never give up the fight!!

PEACE OUT
FREEDOM 69

Back
Top Bottom