• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 5 Most Badass Teams of Famous People To Ever Join Forces

Gathomas88

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

Number one in particular is just straight out awesome.

Ian Fleming (the creator of James Bond, for those not in the know) and Roald Dahl (the creator of Willy Wonka) on a secret pre-Pearl Harbor OSS mission to seduce rich and powerful American women in order to push the United States into the Second World War?

I'm sorry, but how in the Hell is there not a movie about this yet? :lol:

Last edited:
You need help.

Aww, way to hurt my feelings there, Spanky. :roll:

Unfortunately for you, however; this isn't the basement, so I'd expect some infraction points to come out of that comment. :)

Edit:

LOL! And you deleted it immediately afterwards too? :lamo

Sheesh. You're too spineless to even rag on.

Last edited:
I am still fascinated that Julia Child was a spy and that Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Harvey Firestone used to take these strange road trip vacations together.

Tesla and Twain.

Number one in particular is just straight out awesome.

Ian Fleming (the creator of James Bond, for those not in the know) and Roald Dahl (the creator of Willy Wonka) on a secret pre-Pearl Harbor OSS mission to seduce rich and powerful American women in order to push the United States into the Second World War?

I'm sorry, but how in the Hell is there not a movie about this yet? :lol:

Wrong.

Back
Top Bottom