• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 26-year-old man killed in Kenosha shooting tried to protect those around him, his girlfriend say

Is he a “Very Smart Person “ because he hates liberals, or because he is right in this matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, he called me stupid. I assume he’s very smart since he’s made that determination.

I respect those smarter than me and I like letting them know how much smarter I think they are than me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

White people don’t die at the hands of police for being white. All lives don’t matter in this country.

Nonsense, and you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White people don’t die at the hands of police for being white. All lives don’t matter in this country.

And neither do blacks. When they feed you the bucket of ****, you don't have to so eagerly lap it up.

Its strange that the only people Kyle Rittenhouse shot were trying to attack him.,

And neither do blacks. When they feed you the bucket of ****, you don't have to so eagerly lap it up.

0bfd6a4736230223ad54791cbb46994b.jpg

Its strange that the only people Kyle Rittenhouse shot were trying to attack him.,

It’s even stranger that a white nationalist Trump supporter decided to head into an area local law enforcement told everyone to steer clear of.

With a weapon.

And then 2 people were murdered with that weapon.

It’s even stranger that a white nationalist Trump supporter decided to head into an area local law enforcement told everyone to steer clear of.

With a weapon.

And then 2 people were murdered with that weapon.

I think you meant you say "justifiably homicide'd" :)

I think you meant you say "justifiably homicide'd" :)

Why would I mean to say that? It’s not English nor accurate.

No, he called me stupid. I assume he’s very smart since he’s made that determination.

I respect those smarter than me and I like letting them know how much smarter I think they are than me.

Yes you are stupid, my determination is that you don't know that facts. Look it up. Jesus you people are just ****ing Trump haters. Admit it. You all have tunnel vision. You anarchist's want a war you'll get it. Be careful what you wish for

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Yes you are stupid, my determination is that you don't know that facts. Look it up. Jesus you people are just ****ing Trump haters. Admit it. You all have tunnel vision. You anarchist's want a war you'll get it. Be careful what you wish for

So the cops were at war with the people they showed up to protect and serve?

Huh.

Kenosha police: "More than half of the detained protesters are visitors"
But it's beautiful, isn't it? Remember, you, representatives of "Free press", how you celebrated dirty visitors from Western Ukraine in Kiev in 2014? Remember how Victoria Nuland, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, go out of the embassy to the crowd on the Maidan and give them cookies? Eat it yourself now, just don't choke. The cream of the Maidan itself has now come to you.

Last edited:
You have no idea what the political affiliation of the two dead people was, so quit making assumptions.; "might have" is not an argument anyone takes seriously.

oh just stop the stupid lies. They were hard core left-wingers. That has already been reported numerous times.

Why would I mean to say that? It’s not English nor accurate.

While not grammatically correct, it is a hell of a lot more factually accurate.

When you throw flaming objects at a person, chasing them, etc then you can reasonably be considered to be in fear of your life. Last I checked every state in this the US allows you to use lethal force to protect yourself from lethal or serious injury.

Do you think it is unreasonable for the guy to have feared for his safety? A group of men, vastly outnumbering him and all around him, turned on him and began to close on him. He withdrew, a flaming object with some mass behind was thrown at him. As he continued to withdraw he was chased into a confined area, a member of the mob tried to grab his gun, shots are fired, man #1 goes down. Shooter then begins to withdraw again, a mob forms to pursue him again, screaming things like "get him", "beat his ass", and discharging a handgun. A man charges him with a flying kick, swings a skateboard at his head, another single shot is discharged. Man #2 goes down. A third man charges towards him with a handgun in his hand, another shot is fired. At which point the shooter begins to withdraw again.

Good luck convincing a jury that he was out there randomly shooting people.

You're gonna go far, kid.

oh just stop the stupid lies. They were hard core left-wingers. That has already been reported numerous times.

Not hard core enough. They got dead.

Just like that Patriot Prayer fella over in Portland.

This is going to escalate, mark my words.

Not hard core enough. They got dead.

Just like that Patriot Prayer fella over in Portland.

This is going to escalate, mark my words.
\
i expect you are right. and I expect a bunch of dead rioters and looters

While not grammatically correct, it is a hell of a lot more factually accurate.

When you throw flaming objects at a person, chasing them, etc then you can reasonably be considered to be in fear of your life. Last I checked every state in this the US allows you to use lethal force to protect yourself from lethal or serious injury.

Do you think it is unreasonable for the guy to have feared for his safety? A group of men, vastly outnumbering him and all around him, turned on him and began to close on him. He withdrew, a flaming object with some mass behind was thrown at him. As he continued to withdraw he was chased into a confined area, a member of the mob tried to grab his gun, shots are fired, man #1 goes down. Shooter then begins to withdraw again, a mob forms to pursue him again, screaming things like "get him", "beat his ass", and discharging a handgun. A man charges him with a flying kick, swings a skateboard at his head, another single shot is discharged. Man #2 goes down. A third man charges towards him with a handgun in his hand, another shot is fired. At which point the shooter begins to withdraw again.

Good luck convincing a jury that he was out there randomly shooting people.

Why was Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse in an area the local authorities told civilians to steer clear?

I understand you think blandly regurgitating the defense’s wishcasting ends the convo, but things is more complicated.

To wit: self-defense comes into play provided Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse did not intentionally put himself and others in a situation in which violence was provoked. He cannot provoke people into confrontation, or can he insist *any* provocation on their end is self-defense.

Want to talk juries? Let’s talk juries:

They don’t have to believe Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse *wasn’t* afraid for his life. They just have to believe his own actions put his life and the people he murdered in jeopardy.

They will find out what TRump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse’s motivations were.

They will find out what Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse’s behavior and communication consisted of leading up to, during, and after the murder.

They will review every inch of his social media rantings that paint a picture of a yet another angry young white Trump supporter who picked up arms, crossed state lines to head to an area he had no legal authority to be in. He was not deputized, no call was made for assistance by local authorities, and if it were, 17 year old pasty fat Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse wouldn’t be someone who would be on the receiving end.

Good luck! ;)

Listen to experts, but don't expect them to all agree among themselves. Here is Cuomo:
Cuomo: 'Nobody's to blame' for NY nursing home COVID-19 deaths | Politics | auburnpub.com[/url]
Cuomo may be a little premature with his "Nobody's to blame claim". The DOJ is doing an investigation so we'll see.

Department of Justice Requesting Data From Governors of States that Issued COVID-19 Orders that May Have Resulted in Deaths of Elderly Nursing Home Residents | OPA | Department of Justice

\
i expect you are right. and I expect a bunch of dead rioters and looters

Just as KellyAnne told us they wanted.

Promise made, promise kept.

You have evidence that Black people are being shot because they are Black? If that was the case the death toll would be a great deal higher, but of course that idea is totally absurd.

You have evidence that Black people are being shot because they are Black? If that was the case the death toll would be a great deal higher, but of course that idea is totally absurd.

Oh dear yes. Reams of studies showing extensive systemic racism throughout police departments.

Just the #’s of Blacks shot/killed per pop size vs whites alone should set off alarm bells.

It’s not arguable. It’s just a question how deeply rooted you are in the fairytale of this being an even playing field and white people having no privilege.

With a weapon. And then 2 people were murdered with that weapon.
The dead guys were told to stay clear but went anyway. Is there a lesson to be learned here?

Back
Top Bottom