• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 25 richest countries in the world

why dont you try explaining your position first.... im not even sure what your accusing me of lying about

You don't?

I don't believe you. I bolded it. You acknowledged the bolded portion.

Your statement "this is what most of america looks like" is a lie. Pure and simple,

And you doubled down on the lie with this lie... "but yeah thats what america looks like, atleast where most people live."

So, 2X lies.

Not bright.

You don't?

I don't believe you. I bolded it. You acknowledged the bolded portion.

Your statement "this is what most of america looks like" is a lie. Pure and simple,

And you doubled down on the lie with this lie... "but yeah thats what america looks like, atleast where most people live."

So, 2X lies.

Not bright.

this isn't the conspiracy theory section fledermaus.... if you disagree with me thats fine, nobody here has made any claim requiring the burden of proof

So you feel free to lie?

Got it.

Lie away.

Dude, offer constructive criticism & pictures in order to counter his claim. What do YOU think most of america looks like ?
Stop repeating "lol you lie haha" it makes you sound like a fool.

Dude, offer constructive criticism & pictures in order to counter his claim. What do YOU think most of america looks like ?
Stop repeating "lol you lie haha" it makes you sound like a fool.

The picture is in no way representative of how most of America is.

Happy?

Do you honestly believe the picture represents America?

More than 50% live in the suburbs....

So, your "most"? Where did you get that idea?

bayonne nj suburb of nyc
camden_fatboy.jpg

suburb of chicago
Chicago%20West%20Side%20Housing%20Slump.jpg

suburbs of baltimore
8e83534ad23babc0814aa094468ab44f.jpg

suburbs of boston
URBAN-BLIGHT-1.jpg

suburbs of LA
la-me-skid-row-police-20140716

80% of Americans live in urban areas therefore where most of a america lives, it looks like this.... even if your gated community doesn't

bayonne nj suburb of nyc

suburb of chicago

suburbs of baltimore

suburbs of boston

suburbs of LA

80% of Americans live in urban areas therefore where most of a america lives, it looks like this.... even if your gated community doesn't

And again.

A liar lies.

I can find bad areas in practically every nation.

Lets look at Sydney...

Sydney's black ghetto of Redfern?

How about other garden spots....
Syndey8.jpgSydney2.jpgSydney.jpghabitat-slums-300x200-3.jpg

Melbourne?

Hell... It was built on slums.

melbourne-beggar.jpg

Now, what percentage of Australians live in the urban areas?

I guess by DL logic practically everyone in Australia lies like this.....

Last edited:
And again.

A liar lies.

I can find bad areas in practically every nation.

Lets look at Sydney...

Sydney's black ghetto of Redfern?

How about other garden spots....

Melbourne?

Hell... It was built on slums.

Now, what percentage of Australians live in the urban areas?

do you think I love australia or something? i said this is what most of america looks like, you jumped into call me liar about 5 times, then you post a misleading stat about how many americans live in the suburbs then post a picture of (what im guessing was) was your house, now your saying australia has poor parts too? when did i say it didn't? and how does that prove im a liar about anything? the average american (excluding the 1%)makes $30,000 per year, and 80% live in urban areas. What do you think someones neighborhood who makes that much money and lives in a urban area, anywhere in the USA looks like?

why don't you state your position like a big boy, are you arguing for free market blah blah, or right-libertarianism, are you trying to defend capitalism as a philosophy, or america the country, or the building of white flight cul-de-sacs? or do you just really really hate australia?

what was it about that first picture (which was a suburb of philadelphia btw) that upset you?

do you think I love australia or something? i said this is what most of america looks like, you jumped into call me liar about 5 times, then you post a misleading stat about how many americans live in the suburbs then post a picture of (what im guessing was) was your house, now your saying australia has poor parts too? when did i say it didn't? and how does that prove im a liar about anything? the average american (excluding the 1%)makes $30,000 per year, and 80% live in urban areas. What do you think someones neighborhood who makes that much money and lives in a urban area, anywhere in the USA looks like?

why don't you state your position like a big boy, are you arguing for free market blah blah, or right-libertarianism, are you trying to defend capitalism as a philosophy, or america the country, or the building of white flight cul-de-sacs? or do you just really really hate australia?

what was it about that first picture (which was a suburb of philadelphia btw) that upset you?

It was YOUR CLAIM in post #30 that "this is what most of america looks like".

An out and out lie.

And you modified it a bit in post #74 with "but yeah thats what america looks like, atleast where most people live."

Another lie... Or simple ignorance. You take a pick.

So, by your reckoning, everyone in Australia lives in slums....Right?

I suppose I can find slums in or around you neck of the woods....

Last edited:
There are remnants of third world in all the 50 states. So USA is second world country.

It was YOUR CLAIM in post #30 that "this is what most of america looks like".

An out and out lie.

And you modified it a bit in post #74 with "but yeah thats what america looks like, atleast where most people live."

Another lie... Or simple ignorance. You take a pick.

So, by your reckoning, everyone in Australia lives in slums....Right?

I suppose I can find slums in or around you neck of the woods....

i dont know australian economic stats off the top of my head.... i know the average australian makes 80,000 $US per year and they have way less income inequality.... again if you have some kind of point please state it otherwise im going to assume there is none

i dont know australian economic stats off the top of my head.... i know the average australian makes 80,000 $US per year and they have way less income inequality.... again if you have some kind of point please state it otherwise im going to assume there is none

My point is that you lied.

I have made it time and again.

Sorry you cannot understand.

The pictures you present are not the rule. At least in America.

And I wonder how your paradise fairs against OECD norms... Well America does not fair well, but neither does Australia.

Income and wealth inequality: how is Australia faring?

So, prattle away and lie about the American condition.

It is what you do.

And you have made it clear you feel no need to support your claims.

My point is that you lied.

I have made it time and again.

Sorry you cannot understand.

The pictures you present are not the rule. At least in America.

And I wonder how your paradise fairs against OECD norms... Well America does not fair well, but neither does Australia.

Income and wealth inequality: how is Australia faring?

So, prattle away and lie about the American condition.

It is what you do.

And you have made it clear you feel no need to support your claims.

from your source
The most recent Credit Suisse Global Wealth Report, prepared by Anthony Shorrocks, one of the most highly respected world experts on wealth distribution, estimates that the distribution of wealth in Australia is the second least unequal (after Japan) of 27 major countries and the 12th least unequal of 174 countries.

It is also notable that the Credit Suisse report finds that Australia has the second highest average level of wealth in the world and the highest median wealth.

I like Bhutan's definition of rich, personally.

But I thought Australia was a paragon of virtue....

Looks like Australia is heading the wrong way on income inequality.

http://www.acoss.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Inequality_in_Australia_FINAL.pdf

But hey, you always have America to lie about.

Have you even been to the USA?

what the hell is wrong with you? i never said anything about australia being the paragon of virtue? i dont even like australia

go back to the conspiracy section and use your crappy debate tactics against 9/11 truthers. if you want to have a conversation comparing US and australian tax policies thats one thing, if you want a Econ 101 class i charge by the hour....so pm me because your in desperate need of one

heres a list of countries by income inequality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality

what the hell is wrong with you? i never said anything about australia being the paragon of virtue? i dont even like australia

go back to the conspiracy section and use your crappy debate tactics against 9/11 truthers. if you want to have a conversation comparing US and australian tax policies thats one thing, if you want a Econ 101 class i charge by the hour....so pm me because your in desperate need of one

heres a list of countries by income inequality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality

So where do you hail from?

I suspect I can find slums in your neck of the woods. Then I can claim that everyone there lives in poverty.

So where do you hail from?

I suspect I can find slums in your neck of the woods. Then I can claim that everyone there lives in poverty.

either state your point or im not responding to you in this thread anymore

either state your point or im not responding to you in this thread anymore

I stated my point. Early onset Alzheimer?

You lied about America and where most the people lived.

You even acknowledged the statement.

My God. Between the lying and the ignorance (and dodging) I think I am done with you as well.

Hard to have a discussion with someone who believes they have no requirement to support their BS.

You lied about America and where most the people lived.

its not a lie......and you posted a picture of a cul-de-sac outside of chicago where houses cost atleast $400k, and said you think 50% of americans live like that, and if you think the average american can afford that, your either lying to prove a point (which your refusing to state for some reason), or your some spoiled rich kid who has no idea what life is like outside the cul-de-sac

so which is it?

its not a lie......and you posted a picture of culdesac outside of chicago where houses cost atleast $400k if you think the average american can afford that, your either lying to prove a point (which your refusing to state for some reason), or your some spoiled rich kid who has no idea what life is like outside the cul-de-sac

so which is it?

Carry on...

You want to lie? Lie.

Go ahead.

I have nothing more to say to a serial liar.

BTW - Born to a military family with many kids and little to spare... Started working as a janitor before at 16 and enlisted at 17. Never asked a dime from my family as they didn't have cash to spare. I still have the first motorcycle I purchased in 1981. So, you can... Well, you get the idea.

IOW - Another ignorant claim by someone comfortable with making ignorant claims.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom