• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 16 people with the highest IQ's

Hmmm, why do you suppose they are all men and white?

Perhaps because you don't even bother to look before asking biased questions?

Number 11 is Indian, 8 - Japanese, 7 - Korean.

I don't give hoot about "IQ" - just think your reaction is...funny.

I thought IQ tests were declared to be invalid because certain cultures scored extremely low and the scores hurt their feelings.

I thought IQ tests were declared to be invalid because certain cultures scored extremely low and the scores hurt their feelings.

Let me throw this bait out here and see what I catch....

Are you telling me that you think that different cultures naturally have lower IQs?

Are you telling me that you think that different cultures naturally have lower IQs?

Why don't you take the IQ test and see how well you score?

My IQ score is 112 on the test I took. it was pretty hard and I rushed 3-4 even though I finished 7min earlier on a 40min test with 39questions.

iq.jpg

I do have to say that my highest IQ score I ever got was around 122 on other tests on other websites.

My IQ score is 112 on the test I took. it was pretty hard and I rushed 3-4 even though I finished 7min earlier on a 40min test with 39questions.
Holy @#*$& that was the worst. My outgoing question is, "What exactly does pattern recognition have to do with intelligence?"

StupidTest.jpg

Holy @#*$& that was the worst. My outgoing question is, "What exactly does pattern recognition have to do with intelligence?"

View attachment 67154331

Nice. This test is heavily in the favor of those who can interpret patterns easily. There are others however.

The 16 Smartest People on Earth - Yahoo Finance

Quite interesting. Though IQ doesn't mean they are the smartest or know
the most, it just means that they are incredibly intelligent and can catch on quickly.

If you want to test your IQ, one of them designs IQ tests.

Good and Free IQ Tests

Online IQ test are pretty much bunk.

YES. There are IQ distinctionq based on culture....duh

Perhaps because you don't even bother to look before asking biased questions?

Number 11 is Indian, 8 - Japanese, 7 - Korean.

I don't give hoot about "IQ" - just think your reaction is...funny.

Not biased, just observation, wondering if the test may be skewed. But hey, way to leap off that bridge.

You say this because you don't have an IQ,
don't you :D

This is more like it.

View attachment 67154332

LOL...

I was tested in Jr High, and have a son who was tested when he was 10. I remember taking more than one test.

He was tested because he was diagnosed with a type of high functioning autism called " Aspergers".

I'm a bit "Aspy" too but when I was young there was no diagnoses

His IQ was 139, and was given by a clinic that specializes with kids that are High functioning autistic.

It wasn't just one test, it was multiple test and it was given to him and evaluated by a behavioural therapist and his pediatrician.

I think we took him up there 4 different times.

I asked his Dr about the test online and he said that those test are not a true measure of IQ, and that for a accurate analysis the test have to be given in a very controlled atmosphere by proffesionals and evaluated by professionals.

He said the difference in score ftom a online test and a real test could be as much a s 25 points.

25 points in IQ could mean the difference between average intelligence and being retarded.

LOL...

I was tested in Jr High, and have a son who was tested when he was 10. I remember taking more than one test.

He was tested because he was diagnosed with a type of high functioning autism called " Aspergers".

I'm a bit "Aspy" too but when I was young there was no diagnoses

His IQ was 139, and was given by a clinic that specializes with kids that are High functioning autistic.

It wasn't just one test, it was multiple test and it was given to him and evaluated by a behavioural therapist and his pediatrician.

I think we took him up there 4 different times.

I asked his Dr about the test online and he said that those test are not a true measure of IQ, and that for a accurate analysis the test have to be given in a very controlled atmosphere by proffesionals and evaluated by professionals.

He said the difference in score ftom a online test and a real test could be as much a s 25 points.

25 points in IQ could mean the difference between average intelligence and being retarded.

Autistic tests are not the same as other people's.

But here's the test from MENSA Romania.
I scored 119 on them. I scored higher on MENSA international but I don't have a picture from them.
mensa iq.jpg

The translation says that I am in the top 10% but to adhere to MENSA you need to be in the top 2%.

Autistic tests are not the same as other people's.

But here's the test from MENSA Romania.
I scored 119 on them. I scored higher on MENSA international but I don't have a picture from them.
View attachment 67154335

The translation says that I am in the top 10% but to adhere to MENSA you need to be in the top 2%.

MANY MENSA alumni are Aspies and IQ is IQ.

I remember his test were timed and there was no do overs.

I' have to check out the MENSA test when I get home since I'm pksting on my droid and cant see anything in your links.

MANY MENSA alumni are Aspies and IQ is IQ.

I remember his test were timed and there was no do overs.

I' have to check out the MENSA test when I get home since I'm pksting on my droid and cant see anything in your links.

So were all the tests that i posted pics from. They're all tested with a timer. The first was 39questions in 40mins, the second was 30q in 20min and this one was 24q in 10min.

So were all the tests that i posted pics from. They're all tested with a timer. The first was 39questions in 40mins, the second was 30q in 20min and this one was 24q in 10min.

I'll give them a looksy when I get home.

I think my IQ score was 129 years ago, but it was ordered by my pediatrician and given by a off site clinic.

I don't remember too much about it.

I took two - one gave me the results of 112 and the other, after taking it, wanted me to give them my email address. . .because they haven't figure out how to just tell people these things before you start to clickity click.

Its interesting that, based on the limited info in the article, none are extremely rich and none seem to be leaders in their field or especially brilliant innovators. Many don't seem to have careers at all. If the test doesn't predict such accomplishments, then its validity is questionable.

Last edited:
Different test have different scores. These are the ones Mensa used (back in the 1970s). California Test of Mental Maturity (CTMM), IQ 132. Cattell, IQ 148. Those put you in the 98th percentile.

They will send you a do it yourself Cattel test and score it for you. They charge $18. You must have a friend supervise and strictly time you and you'll then get an accurate result. If you cheat by even a second, you might as well save the $18 because you must take a supervised test to actually qualify. I took the home version and the supervised version and my score was one point different. The old hom,e version had a question that was in pounds, shillings and pence and of course I blew that completely, thus probably accounting for that one point.

Mensa in the 1950s was a small, nearly secret organization whose members wanted to save the world. As it became larger (there are 6 million eligible Americans) in membership, it sort of lost its way and became just another social organization.

I took tests throughout my life and my average is 138. But honestly, IQ doesn't measure what's always needed to do well in life, so while its amusing, its value is questionable at least for me.

Social skills, emotional skills, intuition, etc are also very important.

Yeah its pretty bogus. I suspect someone like Joel Benjamin or Gary Kasparov would rank way up there if he took the test. it also depends what Matrix you are on. 165 IQ individuals were not uncommon at places Like Yale, MIT, Cal Tech and Cornell.

Back
Top Bottom