• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 16 people with the highest IQ's

LOL...

I was tested in Jr High, and have a son who was tested when he was 10. I remember taking more than one test.

He was tested because he was diagnosed with a type of high functioning autism called " Aspergers".

I'm a bit "Aspy" too but when I was young there was no diagnoses

His IQ was 139, and was given by a clinic that specializes with kids that are High functioning autistic.

It wasn't just one test, it was multiple test and it was given to him and evaluated by a behavioural therapist and his pediatrician.

I think we took him up there 4 different times.

I asked his Dr about the test online and he said that those test are not a true measure of IQ, and that for a accurate analysis the test have to be given in a very controlled atmosphere by proffesionals and evaluated by professionals.

He said the difference in score ftom a online test and a real test could be as much a s 25 points.

25 points in IQ could mean the difference between average intelligence and being retarded.

My ex is a is a therapist, and took a few school psychology courses. One included learning how to give an IQ test. As you said these a much different than the comic book tests given online. She tested our kids for practice and as homework for the class. I think one of my sons tested around mid-130's (in 5th grade), but I forget exactly.

Muhammed; said:
Don't feel so bad, at least you didn't send them the $4.99.

...did you?
LOL...
No, I didn't. I do think I got 100%, but don't know how the time factors in.

Muhammed; said:
Here's an IQ test question for you.

When someone gives you a free IQ test, this means ________.

a) Both the test and the results are free.
b) Only the results are free.
c) Only the test is free.
d) :2mad:

Obviously, in this case, C.

The test is free, but the results cost you money.

My ex is a is a therapist, and took a few school psychology courses. One included learning how to give an IQ test. As you said these a much different than the comic book tests given online. She tested our kids for practice and as homework for the class. I think one of my sons tested around mid-130's (in 5th grade), but I forget exactly.

My IQ was once tested even higher than that. I will not say how much, because nobody will believe me. It was above the 99 percentile point (99 percentile is an IQ of 135), but I will not say where. Suffice it to say, mine is better than being in the 1%.

Autistic tests are not the same as other people's.

But here's the test from MENSA Romania.
I scored 119 on them. I scored higher on MENSA international but I don't have a picture from them.
View attachment 67154335

The translation says that I am in the top 10% but to adhere to MENSA you need to be in the top 2%.

I'm not impressed with IQ tests in general because there really are different types of intelligences and also because what matters is what you do with what you've got.

As for Mensa, ugh. Back in the '80's one of my younger sibs and I took the test. My score was one point lower, a 149, because of this question:

Choose the one that doesn't fit: (a) beef (b) fish (c) chicken (d) liver (e) pork

I'm STILL not over this, but I have continued all these years to ask others. So far, the vote's been 50/50. I STILL say I'm right.

I'm not impressed with IQ tests in general because there really are different types of intelligences and also because what matters is what you do with what you've got.

As for Mensa, ugh. Back in the '80's one of my younger sibs and I took the test. My score was one point lower, a 149, because of this question:

Choose the one that doesn't fit: (a) beef (b) fish (c) chicken (d) liver (e) pork

I'm STILL not over this, but I have continued all these years to ask others. So far, the vote's been 50/50. I STILL say I'm right.
Well it seems pretty obvious that it's liver. Why didn't you pick liver?

Or are you just being stubborn like Marilyn Vos Savant when she screwed up the infamous Monte Hall problem?

Last edited:
My ex is a is a therapist, and took a few school psychology courses. One
included learning how to give an IQ test. As you said these a much different than the comic book tests given online. She tested our kids for practice and as homework for the class. I think one of my sons tested around mid-130's (in 5th grade), but I forget exactly.

Got it from his Mom did he ? Lol...Just Kidding. ;-)

Jacob's test ( my Aspie son ) was done in a clinical and controlled setting by proffessionals and it wasn't to determine what he lacked, it was to determine his potential.

We knew he was exceptionally intelligent but aspies have a characteristic that puts people off sometimes.

They're not really designed...at all, for a lack of a better description, for any social sitiation.

I have a uncle who has it, brilliant man but when my Aunt died some in our family didn't understand his reaction. It was cold and indifferent, and didn't rise to the level of the emotions expected after that kind of loss.

But thats an Aspie for you. They tend to focus on certain subjects almost to the point of obssession and have the IQ to comprehend it on a multidimensional level.

Meat an aspie, find HIS interest and ask him about it. There is no greater expert on the subject than the person standing roght in front of you, whose just morphed from a quiet awkward individual into a excited teacher.

I tested with a doctor when I was diagnosed with ADHD (squirrel!), I made the Mensa cutoff (Stanford-Binet) but really was terrible with the algebra questions. I would have had to re-take though to submit, and I didn't really want to do it, I hate the math, but I love the language and critical thinking questions. Confirming that I had ADHD really helped me, just wish I was diagnosed as a kid. I did Catholic schook K-12, so I really was forced to learn, and the education was great (the religious stuff was bunk). When I went to college, I blew it off, but still got the degree, damned if I remember any of it... In my job though, I maintain certification which was a really tough exam, and I have to keep taking classes to remain certified. High IQ will not mean you are successful, but if you find your niche, it will help greatly.

Well it seems pretty obvious that it's liver. Why didn't you pick liver?

Or are you just being stubborn like Marilyn Vos Savant when she screwed up the infamous Monte Hall problem?

I did pick liver. Mensa said the "correct" answer is fish.

My IQ was once tested even higher than that. I will not say how much, because nobody will believe me. It was above the 99 percentile point (99 percentile is an IQ of 135), but I will not say where. Suffice it to say, mine is better than being in the 1%.

For such a high-IQ guy you didn't figure out where the free IQ tests where...

The answer is fish.

beef, chicken, liver and pork are all meat from land animals. hence... fish doesn't fit.

The answer is fish.

beef, chicken, liver and pork are all meat from land animals. hence... fish doesn't fit.
Liver isn't exclusively a meat from land animals. Fish have liver too.

Beef, chicken, fish and pork are all meats from a single particular type of animal. Liver is not. Liver doesn't fit.

Last edited:
Lamb .. yum!

The answer is liver. All the other options come from muscle tissue.

Its interesting that, based on the limited info in the article, none are extremely rich and none seem to be leaders in their field or especially brilliant innovators. Many don't seem to have careers at all. If the test doesn't predict such accomplishments, then its validity is questionable.

Actually, the higher the IQ the more likely to have some kind of "achilles heel".

And many are too busy thinking big thoughts to care about money.

Never have been sure how being successfully acquisitive became the primary criteria by which people are judged anyway.

Never have been sure how being successfully acquisitive became the primary criteria by which people are judged anyway.

When the merchant class replaced nobles as the top tier of society after the fall of monarchy in Europe.

My IQ score is 112 on the test I took. it was pretty hard and I rushed 3-4 even though I finished 7min earlier on a 40min test with 39questions.

View attachment 67154328

I do have to say that my highest IQ score I ever got was around 122 on other tests on other websites.
I took that one too. Mine didn't give a precise number. It just said "above 145". I knew I'd do well on it because when I took the Stanford-Binet IQ examination many many moons ago I totaled a 158, which is well into the top 99.99th percentile.

iqscorepatreg.JPG

I took that one too. Mine didn't give a precise number. It just said "above 145". I knew I'd do well on it because when I took the Stanford-Binet IQ examination many many moons ago I totaled a 158, which is well into the top 99.99th percentile.

View attachment 67154983

I can google pictures, dl them, crop them and make **** up too.

images

5213574875d6bff2b68.png

Its interesting that, based on the limited info in the article, none are extremely rich and none seem to be leaders in their field or especially brilliant innovators. Many don't seem to have careers at all. If the test doesn't predict such accomplishments, then its validity is questionable.

but they all belong to multiple societies touting how intelligent they are~!!!

good to know, because I just scored "Popsicle"

Do what muhammad did, google the IQ test result pics, take one that has 145, crop it nicely, post it, profit.

Do what muhammad did, google the IQ test result pics, take one that has 145, crop it nicely, post it, profit.

lol, did that really happen? Oh man, the sad things you see on the internet

lol, did that really happen? Oh man, the sad things you see on the internet

People with IQ of 145 don't waste time discussing politics. They spend time making something worthwhile. And they don't call themselves muhammad and have a picture of the profet with a bomb on his head.

Tell-tale signs really.

Why should intelligence equate to accomplishment. Many great academics and thinkers have not aspired to greed for money and in fact choose another way of life. I'm surprised you thought that is must and this is a some sort of measure.

Recognition requires .....? Which many intelligent people will not stoop to do or have no desire to.

Back
Top Bottom