• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 13 Jokes from Seinfeld are "Super Offensive" Now

Q: What is the difference between a lawyer and a hooker?

A: A hooker will stop trying to screw you once you're dead.
giphy.gif

Welcome to today's evolution of being a politically correct snowflake.

Aside from pooing on or burning A flag, which I find disrespectful regardless of nation, I don't find the antics offensive. Friends like the one on Seinfeld are nothing to be proud of though. That is my issue with the show, even though that might have been, at least in part, the innuendo.

Jerry Seinfeld has been whining about PC culture on college campuses in a period where:

1) Daniel Tosh is one of the more popular college campus comedians
2) Jerry Seinfeld is one of the highest paid comedians on the planet.

These jokes already came up in another topic in which millennials were shown the clips and asked if they thought the jokes aged well. I'm not a millennial, but I don't think a single one of those jokes aged badly at all.

If people want an idea of what a joke aging badly sounds like, then feast your ears on this. I seriously don't recommend hitting play with co-workers around unless you absolutely must have an uncomfortable meeting with Human Resources.

Thankfully rednecks and trailer trash are still OK to laugh at and laugh with. ;)

Some of my favorite people, so long as we steer clear of politics and religion....lol....

It's absolutely amazing how the progressive movement used to whine and moan about the ridiculous notion that Christians wanted certain music and films censored, due to potentially offensive material. They quickly managed to stamp out the Tipper and Al Gore sponsored censorship movement, and rightfully so in most cases. But it was apparently all a farse, because now that they feel that they have marginalized the old guard Christian censors, they have climbed up on an even higher soap box, and now THEY have become even more likely to censor stuff. The only difference is that they don't just want censorship, they want peoples' lives and careers destroyed, based on some joke, or comment the person made 10-20+ years ago!

Just look at what they(including radical Marxists at CNN) are trying to do to Kevin Hart right now, because of a joke from long ago! Don Lemmon has jumped on the 'destroy Kevin Hart' bandwagon. Then Kevin goes on the Ellen show and apologizes. But the ultra-pure leftists like Don Lemmon have REFUSED his apology! Now they are going after Ellen Degeneres for DARING to accept Kevin Hart's apology! She is as progressive as they come, but now they are going after her!

For those of you who like to throw the 'fascist' tag around, you should take a really close look at what your movement is becoming, because they are making the ultra-conservative censors of yesteryear look tolerant and cool by comparison, and THATS saying something!

Back
Top Bottom