• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 10th Doctor

Somehow I never saw that episode! What was the name of it, please?

The End of Time, Part Two

The best Doctor Who episode In my opinion AND the last for David Tennant :boohoo:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...e-viewers-heartbroken-says-David-Tennant.html

Actually, about the Daleks being different colors, didn't they used to be different colors in the old series? I think my friend told me they did and it means rank.

Well... somewhat. The upper ranked Daleks sometimes had different color badging. Their base colors were the same but they might exchange black for gold or white. But they were all either white, black, gold or light blue.
NOW....... the 1st Doctor Who movie with Peter Cushing (non-canon BTW) THEY had all different colors. The new Daleks design is a tribute to the 1960's design which I always felt were horrible. Giant Gatorade bottles.

dr_who_and_the_daleks_1965_british.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I miss Tennant and Russel T. Davies :boohoo:

I really do get tears each time I watch that episode.

I can believe it, I was literally sobbing when Rose left the show.

I can believe it, I was literally sobbing when Rose left the show.

Ohhhh yeah. I felt like she was MY girlfriend in a way. Rather odd actually. But when she was sucked into the parallel universe I was also in tears. When she said "I love you" to the Doctor that just took my heart strings, wrapped them around a large truck... the truck floored it... and then ripped them out.

Last edited:
Thanks. I miss Tennant and Russel T. Davies :boohoo:

I really do get tears each time I watch that episode.

Aww, all this talk of the last episode made me go watch it :cry:

I miss 'em :boohoo:

I loved Tennent's tenure, but it was time for him to go. And Rose... uhg. Horse face never appealed to me.

Ohhhh yeah. I felt like she was MY girlfriend in a way. Rather odd actually. But when she was sucked into the parallel universe I was also in tears. When she said "I love you" to the Doctor that just took my heart strings, wrapped them around a large truck... the truck floored it... and then ripped them out.

Yup - and when he was answering but it was too late, she didn't get the message. Yeah. <sniffle>

Aww, all this talk of the last episode made me go watch it :cry:

I miss 'em :boohoo:

:( You know, I didn't get to start watching the show until maybe season three of this new bunch. I was mad, knowing I'd lose Christopher Eccleston, I REALLY liked him. Didn't think that DT would grow on me. Boy, was I wrong.

When Eccelstien died, my kids cried. They didn't like this new "Tennent guy". But he grew on us. We were ready when Smith came along, but after two viewings of the "End of Time" made me realize why both Tennents' end was so IMPORTANT and why it really was time for him to move on.

DoctorWhoAlignment.jpg

A little silly... maybe, but very close to the truth when you think about it. HIS Doctor had moved into a darkness from which the only way back, to being himself, was to die. HE had the ultimate choice, let Donna's Gramp die, and continue down this dark path he was on, cross that final line of restraint and lose himself... or save Gramps and die to save himself. In the end, he didn't WANT to move on, but he knew he had too.

It was very moving,a nd I don't see the point in cheapening that moment by lamenting the choice to move on by the Actor.

:( You know, I didn't get to start watching the show until maybe season three of this new bunch. I was mad, knowing I'd lose Christopher Eccleston, I REALLY liked him. Didn't think that DT would grow on me. Boy, was I wrong.

I have to agree. I really liked Eccelston and I was sad when he regenerated. I think he was a fine Doctor, and he did a Fantastic ;) job starting the new show. He seemed to be having fun and I enjoyed him. :)

I have to agree. I really liked Eccelston and I was sad when he regenerated. I think he was a fine Doctor, and he did a Fantastic ;) job starting the new show. He seemed to be having fun and I enjoyed him. :)

I think the NuWho (I guess that's what they call the current running series) owe him a big vote of thanks for helping kick off this series. If he and Rose hadn't hit the ground running from the first episode, I wouldn't have gotten sucked in like I did.

It was very moving,a nd I don't see the point in cheapening that moment by lamenting the choice to move on by the Actor.

Don't need to cheapen the show, Smith is doing that all by himself.

I liked Christopher but I fell in love with Tennant and was hooked from the word go.

Back
Top Bottom