• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 100% Proof That Elections are RIGGED will make TRUMP President

THAT is how you came up with this whole nonsense? Conservatives are somehow more powerful, therefore if they don't get thier way they'll secede (somehow) and then after succession, Institute some "wisdom...err intelligence...errrrrr logic.....err errrrrr SAT Math (since you're all over the freekin place with your description of this test) that will somehow weed out the voters the newly seceded newer, wiser USA decide aren't worthy of voting? That isn't even illogical. That's anti-logic. If your anti-logic ever came into contact with logic they would violently annihilate each other much the same way matter and antimatter would. I would really like to know, what in the world is driving your obsession with this succession/voting test shtick you've been plastering all over this forum for the last month? Why is this impossibly unlikely scenario so important to you?

See here's the problem with this conversation, Johnson.

YOU are rational. SaliaWay is not.

See here's the problem with this conversation, Johnson.

YOU are rational. SaliaWay is not.

check how obama would have lost the last election if the youngest group did not vote 18-29

who are these?? without experience that shows lowest wisdom and skills

All Trump cares about is Trump and hot immigrant models. A GIANT DOUCHE.

When I read this part of your response, it became obvious to me you have no class whatsoever. With that in mind, you have become irrelevant.......and not worthy of my time...... When Trump becomes POTUS in November........what will you do? I,m guessing you will crawl back under the rock you live under and wonder what happened to Hillary..... My initial impression of you was actually much higher than what obviously is reality........

chill man. I am voting for Trump, I detest Hillary but Hari's a good guy. Lots of people who have class think Trump is a douche. I do too but as My Amish friends say: Trump sucketh but Hillary Sucketh the worst.

or a footnote in the DSM-5

DID cruz get caught buying off delegates to stop the voters??
Did leaked emails show the DNC rigged the election for hillary?

these are facts ...not theories anymore

DID cruz get caught buying off delegates to stop the voters??
Did leaked emails show the DNC rigged the election for hillary?

these are facts ...not theories anymore

Fact-cruz is an asshole

Fact-Cruz ran a crappy campaign

Fact-Cruz is a Republican but not a single GOP senator endorsed him

Fact-John Boehner, Former SOTH and a Republican said Cruz was the most disagreeable asshole he had to work with as SOTH

those are facts, not theories

yes indeed if america wakes up to the media and entertainment industry also working to rig the system... yes indeed secession fever will be strong

The
BIG thing in Trumps Corner... is we NOW have 100% PROOF that the main america thing its ELECTION of the govt.... we have 100% proof of a totally RIGGED SYSTEM.. what did we see when CRUZ insane greed got him RAT TRAPPED ? we saw america waking up quickly when suddenly trump started soaring and cruz falling like a rock... a system rigged so that ones with money could buy off delegates to STOP THE VOTERS

Next we saw sanders screaming rigged system and saw how it is so RIGGED that he then tells his voters to work for the RIGGERS
Then we have emails showing that INDEED that democrat race WAS RIGGED for hillary

all trump has to do is work these 2 issues and then maybe show people how the
MEDIA is also rigging the system

It's more coherent to read it this way.

Back
Top Bottom