• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 100% Proof That Elections are RIGGED will make TRUMP President

you said you make fun of posters.. is that a TROLL?

Correction, he said he made fun of YOU. Considering that your posts are all copy/pasted, intellectually empty wastes of space which almost never make sense, there's plenty about you to make fun of. Hell, most of the posts in this thread are making fun of you!

saying many things similar is not a spammer.. but saying a spammer may can be a TROLL in itself and ones who posts they do make fun of posters?? is that a TROLL?

You copy and past the same stuff over and over again. That's your problem.

No, you say strange things, so I poke fun at it.

so you making fun .. is that a troll?? this is for debate not making fun RIGHT? if you cannot debate then turning to make fun would be a TROLL

You copy and past the same stuff over and over again. That's your problem.

this whole forum talks of very similar things this is politics if you can't debate then ignore or move on unless you are a TROLL?

the founders wanted ONLY the most wise to vote and to be on juries.... yes indeed they did not like democracies that brought in the low IQ's..... if one was to check IQ's of their voters compare to today one will see a vast difference in todays lower.. much lower

BUT the founders wanted the most wise NOT the most rich.. and used a property test to find the most wise white males.... thousands of acrees did not bring you MORE VOTES so the founders did not want the rich to vote BUT THE MOST WISE

So under your ideal system, you wouldn't be able to vote

so you making fun .. is that a troll?? this is for debate not making fun RIGHT? if you cannot debate then turning to make fun would be a TROLL

No one can debate you. Your ability to form logical sentences is very lacking.

No, you say strange things, so I poke fun at it.

if you cannot debate STRANGE posts then move on.... making fun is what makes one a TROLL

No one can debate you. Your ability to form logical sentences is very lacking.

YOUR OPINION... BUT you turn to making fun can you NOT control yourself in forums and just move on?

So under your ideal system, you wouldn't be able to vote

I asked him a few weeks ago if he would be one of the "wise" people who would be allowed to vote. He didn't respond.

the founders wanted ONLY the most wise to vote and to be on juries.... yes indeed they did not like democracies that brought in the low IQ's..... if one was to check IQ's of their voters compare to today one will see a vast difference in todays lower.. much lower

BUT the founders wanted the most wise NOT the most rich.. and used a property test to find the most wise white males.... thousands of acrees did not bring you MORE VOTES so the founders did not want the rich to vote BUT THE MOST WISE

There it is.

Not only can you not debate with him, you can't even have a l conversation with him.

if you cannot then move on right?? making fun is what makes one a TROLL in forums

YOUR OPINION... BUT you turn to making fun can you NOT control yourself in forums and just move on?

Its not my opinion. Let me quote the sentence you just created. "BUT you turn to making fun can you NOT control yourself in forums and just move on?" What?????? :shock:

Not only can you not debate with him, you can't even have a l conversation with him.

I give everyone here one debate before I decide whether or not further discussion with them is of any value whatsoever. i would tell you what he said, but it was the exact same thing he always says.

There it is.

yes the founders saw that only white males were wise enough to vote.... BUT saw that many white males WERE NOT wise enough to vote so they used an intelligence test called the property test... which is the ability to gain and hold property.... this was not for the rich just the WISE.. because thousands of acrees gets the same vote as an acree.. but back then it was very much needed to have some land to farm

Its not my opinion. Let me quote the sentence you just created. "BUT you turn to making fun can you NOT control yourself in forums and just move on?" What?????? :shock:

see there you cannot control yourself from trying to HIT at a poster.... first you post you do post to make fun of a poster.... why even post that?? can't you control yourself and quit wasting time and just move on

if you cannot then move on right?? making fun is what makes one a TROLL in forums

Not quite. There's a lot more involved with one being a troll, such as deliberately provoking someone. But, in this case, I would say that people are indeed trolling you. People that ordinarily do nothing to antagonize other forum members, because they have come to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing of value that you have to offer to this community. You can't make a coherent sentence, and the pathetic, half-formed thoughts you do manage to spew everywhere are almost perfectly identical to scores of other posts you have made on here. You have started dozens of threads impotent rants that have no intellectual value whatsoever. Nobody can debate your nonsensical word salads, so we mock you.

The point I'm trying to make is, your posts have earned you every bit of trolling you may or may not have recieved.

Back
Top Bottom