• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time

You could fill half that list up just from Full Metal Jacket.

They also missed one of the greatest lines of all time.

"You shut your fat ass Raymie. I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you've ****ed"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=774JiSMWdQQ

Last edited:
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon in my mess hall, Snowball.

You're definitely right. FMJ is the alpha and omega of derogatory humor.

this movie is filled with them ... here is my favorite:

this one may be less PC (if that is possible):

Those are all GREAT movies! Love Python :2razz: But As Good As It Gets is a classic. One of the best movies EVER! :mrgreen:

Clockwork Orange:

"Well, well, well. If it isn't fat, stinking billy goat Billyboy. How art thou, thou gloppy bottle of cheap chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly, thou."

:lol:

It's not from a movie, but unscripted is better anyway.

It's not from a movie, but unscripted is better anyway.

When I waited tables we had customers like that every once in a while, called them "professional complainers" they in essence won't be happy with anything you do and may even be looking for a comp. It wasn't even worth trying to make them happy because they were just going to find something else to give you a headache over and can ruin a new employee's night instantly. After a while you just learned to walk away, find cover, flip 'em the finger and mouth "yeah, well **** you too buddy".

When I waited tables we had customers like that every once in a while, called them "professional complainers" they in essence won't be happy with anything you do and may even be looking for a comp. It wasn't even worth trying to make them happy because they were just going to find something else to give you a headache over and can ruin a new employee's night instantly. After a while you just learned to walk away, find cover, flip 'em the finger and mouth "yeah, well **** you too buddy".

The best way to end it quickly is to ask them what they want. If you can't do it say so and tell them what you can do. If they don't accept tell them that's the best you can do for them right now and walk away.

The best way to end it quickly is to ask them what they want. If you can't do it say so and tell them what you can do. If they don't accept tell them that's the best you can do for them right now and walk away.
Exactly. My favorite was a lady that sent a premium martini back for being done wrong, the bartender recognized her, took a coctail straw, swirled once and sent it back. We laughed for an hour when she said that the unchanged drink was how you do a martini.

Back
Top Bottom