• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The “Redd” Problem: A Civil Discussion

Donkey1499 said:
Getting it on? That's Jallman's wish, not mine. And the "Redd" problem? You got hemroids again?

Sorry donkey, but I am not in the habit of laying my affections upon those slighted by God with obvious asthetic deficiencies. Like, seriously...look at the size of your ears, dude...what a freak. :rofl

Didnt you know though, Ivan's got such a hard-on for cnredd he actually named him raciest guy in the forum. :mrgreen:

Jailman!

Didnt you know though, Ivan's got such a hard-on for cnredd he actually named him raciest guy in the forum

Stop your lies!

Ivan The Terrible said:
Jailman!

Stop your lies!

Hey man, I am just making an observation, I mean, you are the one who called him the raciest guy in the forum LOL

jallman said:
Sorry donkey, but I am not in the habit of laying my affections upon those slighted by God with obvious asthetic deficiencies. Like, seriously...look at the size of your ears, dude...what a freak. :rofl

Attachments

• My guys 029.JPG
    My guys 029.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
Ivan The Terrible said:
Foolish Jackass!

What does this mean?

Read the first post simpleton! We need to act now!

SIMPLETON???? You're the one that only has TWO phomps! At least cnblue has FIVE phomps. That's more than the Ying Yang Twins can count!

jallman said:

Didnt you know though, Ivan's got such a hard-on for cnredd he actually named him raciest guy in the forum. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah? Well, you're a...... um...... you're a..... no wait...... You don't know nothing! You don't even..... know...... nothing!!! There! have at it. You're the freak; you drink coffee at noon, seriously, who does that besides a yuppie?

jallman said:
Thats why I have started putting increasing amounts of gin in the coffee. By 2 it should be nothing but Beefeaters. :mrgreen:

Beefeaters? BEEFEATERS? Honey, show a little taste - you're letting the side down!!

You're the one that only has TWO phomps! At least cnblue has FIVE phomps. That's more than the Ying Yang Twins can count!

What is this? What is a "ying yang Twin"?

Ivan The Terrible said:
What is this? What is a "ying yang Twin"?

Hey Ivan, you never answered me, why is cnredd a problem?

kal-el said:
He thinks I'm just too damn racy...:cool:

cnredd said:

O geese, he made it sound like it was armageddon time or something.

kal-el said:
O geese, he made it sound like it was armageddon time or something.
That's what drama queens do...:shrug:

cnredd said:
Wasn't it more than that even. Wasn't it that you were the raciest one here? Not just racy. You are underselling yourself

:allhail

steen said:
Wasn't it more than that even. Wasn't it that you were the raciest one here?

Huh. I was under the impression that that Aryan guy was, if he's still with us?

kal-el said:
Huh. I was under the impression that that Aryan guy was, if he's still with us?
ummmmmm....

"raciest"...NOT "racist"....:doh

cnredd said:
ummmmmm....

"raciest"...NOT "racist"....:doh

Thats what started this whole thing. Man, everything does come around full circle eventually. :rofl

jallman said:
Thats what started this whole thing. Man, everything does come around full circle eventually. :rofl
We're gonna start needing charts and diagrams...:doh

Kal-el,

I have recently uncovered his hidden plot. Do not let him fool you into thinking that he is some nice guy. For the time is soon...

Ivan The Terrible said:
Kal-el,

I have recently uncovered his hidden plot. Do not let him fool you into thinking that he is some nice guy. For the time is soon...

Huh? Please elaborate. If he wasn't a nice guy, I'm quite sure your stay here would be terminated.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Kal-el,

You couldn't uncover a sunrise...with help...

Cnredd!

You couldn't uncover a sunrise...with help...

This unprovoked attack has infuriated me! I got something special for you....

Ivan The Terrible said:
Cnredd!

This unprovoked attack has infuriated me! I got something special for you....
The only thing "special" you got is a Special Olympics medal...

and you probably cheated to get it....

Donkey1499 said:
Could he pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel?
That's not original...

I'd rather come up with my own stuff...

cnredd said:
That's not original...

I'd rather come up with my own stuff...

Here here, this is the basement. Not a place for rehashed old jokes.

Now if he could of led up to, and/or followed that with some killer new stuff, then found a unique way to tie the old joke in (clever segway)...perfectly acceptable.

The sad part is that Donk does has some good stuff. Which means he understands and can come up with original humor. I was home during the day a couple of days ago and Donk was killing. I think he was high. Which is even worse on him for using someone else's old shi*t.

Donk, really bro, you can and have done better. What where you thinking?

teacher teaching...

Back
Top Bottom