• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The ‘Grim Sleeper’serial killer has been active again

RyrineaHaruno

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
LOS ANGELES SERIAL KILLER reward is offered for $ 500,000 to catch this guy.

This case has been in the back of my mined once I have heard about it in the news a couple of nights go. And I thought this would be a good place to put up the story to debate it, or help profile the killer in question.
The Victims of this case
1-victims.jpg

His M.O and the profile made of the man in question some of the answers came from the s13 victim who survived the attack

is possibly at least 41-55 years old

Killed 12 woman and shot one man all of African American decent

Victims are then dumped on the South side of Los Angeles in close proximity to each other.

It should be noted that the only known survivor of his attacks identified him as a 30ish black male

The age range of the victims tends to be the 20's-30's, however two victims were 14 and 18.

Might be of African American decent as well since Serial Killers usually stay with in their own ethnicity

drives an orange or rust colored FORD PINTO

Criminal profiling of the killer at this link

Last edited:
but have they yet caught the guy? also 12 people is not a lot of people. for him to be considered a serial killer.

Back
Top Bottom