• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

That's what's really happening in Iraq and not what our fake media is saying

jooon0003

Banned
Reaction score
001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

[moderator gavel]
I respecfully ask that you add some content to your posts. You know - discussion.

This is a discussion forum - not a photo album. If you wish to speak on War on Iraq - post a pic then tell us what you think.

Pics are indeed worth a thousand words, but pics alone can result in spam.

Please consider this a warning.

Thank you.
[moderator gavel]

Our men died so that this piece of human waste has the right to display their pictures to disgrace the memory of the brave and nobel cause they fought for. I'm moving this to the basement.

I am against the war, but never in a million years would I advocate the killling of American soldiers. This thread is sickening. I vote for it's deletion.

21,000 soldiers killed in Iraq?

I could have sworn it was like... 1,533...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom