• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

That's been debunked!!!

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
LOL, that was Biden's comeback to the influence for sale scam his family pulled. What a loser. Where did all those millions go, Joe, old buddy?

Why would anyone vote for that lying clown? (yes, clown. the real one)

LOL, that was Biden's comeback to the influence for sale scam his family pulled. What a loser. Where did all those millions go, Joe, old buddy?

I love how you guys act like anything was even close to being as embarrassing as Trump refusing to denounce white supremacy.

But, hey...

giphy.gif

Why was Trump trying to torpedo Biden’s campaign back in July, 2019?

Maybe because of this?

1601488819620.png

God

It's like we're back in 1860 and trying to flush the Confederates.

meanwhile, Tweety refused to denounce white supremacists and went the opposite way on live TV.

God

To put Granpappy in the company of those traitors unfaily denigrates treasonous scum! Appologize to the traitors!

LOL, no discussion of Biden's BS, just fake racist crap. Think outside the CNN box a little, guys.

God

The current GOP would defend King Geo. the third and attack the Magana Carta.

WTF are you even talking about?

Do I have to post that Politico story for the 5th time?
Which one? You can tell me the title of it...anything I can use to figure out what you are talking about.

There is ZERO evidence of any illegal activity...from ANY Biden...in Ukraine.

Joe was absolutely correct. There was no crime. Hunter's position on the Burisma board was totally legal, though perhaps not the best display of judgment. There are no "missing millions", and that's why NO ONE in the fakenews media has been able to produce evidence to back up this conspiracy theory.

However, the Trumps are literally the LAST family in the entire U.S. who ANY other can accuse (with credibility) ANY other family of corruption, nepotism of self-dealing. The fact that you (Grandpappy) would even try, says you're not functioning with a rational mind, I'm afraid.

You people operate on a different level than regular, rational people. Everything you complain about tends to boil down to a series of unproven, unprovable and/or already-discredited conspiracy theories. And you people THINK it's the job of your opponents to disprove that which you can't even begin to prove.

Let me be clear.
Even if Biden did all of what you are trying to claim/imply here, he'd still be less dangerous to the United States and the world than Trump is.

Back
Top Bottom