• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

That "Thing's a Baby"

What Is That Thing a Partial Birth Abortion Kills?

• A Baby

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • A Mass of Cells

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Scarecrow Akhbar said:
A baby with it's head jammed in the birth canal may not understand what's happening, but it sure as hell ain't going to like it.
Well, first of all, the FETUS would need the capacity to actually "ain't going to like it." Such self-awareness doesn't happen until 3rd trimester at the earliest.
That's why there's no difference between a baby outside the womb and one inside, at least when we're talking about the period close to the delivery.
But then, at that point in the development of the FETUS no such procedure as what you are ranting against is being performed. The D&X is a SECOND trimester procedure, prolife lies none withstanding.

Deegan said:
I refuse to respond to you child, don't you have some innocent girl to in pregnant or something......I mean it's just a thing right?:roll:

What the?????

Dude you ARE just like Navy Pride...holy shiiiaaat........

This comment you made is completely out of line, and SHE is a SHE and thus can't get a innocent girl pregnant... ****ing idiot.

Caine said:
What the??????

You... You and Navy Pride sure do get along.... Your both the exact same... you make absolutely no sense....

Thank you, I don't mind being compared to navy, he is a man of honor, and one who will not sell his morals to the highest bidder! Other then that, I can only assume you are out of rational, reasonable responses, I get that, I really do.

Caine said:
What the?????

Dude you ARE just like Navy Pride...holy shiiiaaat........

This comment you made is completely out of line, and SHE is a SHE and thus can't get a innocent girl pregnant... ****ing idiot.

Sorry, I couldn't smell her from the comfort of my computer desk.:roll:

Deegan said:
I refuse to respond to you child, don't you have some innocent girl to in pregnant or something......I mean it's just a thing right?:roll:

Wow, I didn't know a woman could IMPREGNATE another woman...:mrgreen:

Deegan said:
Thank you, I don't mind being compared to navy, he is a man of honor, and one who will not sell his morals to the highest bidder! Other then that, I can only assume you are out of rational, reasonable responses, I get that, I really do.
"I" AM OUT OF RATIONAL RESPONSES?????

Ahem.. Let me quote you on something....

Deegan said:
I refuse to respond to you child, don't you have some innocent girl to in pregnant or something......I mean it's just a thing right?

Your telling me that THAT is reasonable?

Deegan said:

Its called a profile... look at it you moron....

Deegan said:

THAT was out of line.

All you had to do was read her profile.

Wait, I smell? :doh

Caine said:
So, because of the emotions of some, we should deny the choice to everyone?????? How stupid is that?
VERY stupid, indeed.

Stace said:
THAT was out of line.

All you had to do was read her profile.

I would be referring to her perfume, get your filthy mind out of the gutter!:roll:

Deegan said:
I would be referring to her perfume, get your filthy mind out of the gutter!:roll:

Perfume/cologne is not always telling of one's gender.

Deegan said:

Sure you were.

PS: I don't wear perfume.

vergiss said:
Sure you were.

PS: I don't wear perfume.

I must say your answer seemed not that of any women I have ever known. To say you know others that "never gave it another thought" I would seriously consider the people I associated myself with!:shock:

Oh, and you do stink, but it has nothing to do with lack of perfume.:roll:

Deegan said:
I must say your answer seemed not that of any women I have ever known. To say you know others that "never gave it another thought" I would seriously consider the people I associated myself with!:shock:

Oh, and you do stink, but it has nothing to do with lack of perfume.:roll:

And I quote.... That "I" am being irrational?????

This is extremely childish talk for the civil area of debate....
The only person to rival this level of childishness and avoidance of the issues is Navy Pride.

Deegan said:

It was a choice that had to be made, and they made what they consider to be the right choice. Just because they're not weak and indecisive, and I don't guilt my friends into thinking they're murderers, doesn't mean they don't have any morals, sweetie.

vergiss said:
It was a choice that had to be made, and they made what they consider to be the right choice. Just because they're not weak and indecisive, and I don't guilt my friends into thinking they're murderers, doesn't mean they don't have any morals, sweetie.

I assume they never showed you their real feelings, you may realize this when you yourself, grow up.

Deegan said:
I assume they never showed you their real feelings, you may realize this when you yourself, grow up.

How can you assume that every woman that has an abortion feels regret/remorse?

I know someone that's had at least three abortions...if she truly regretted what she'd done, why'd she have more? Doesn't make sense.

Stace said:
How can you assume that every woman that has an abortion feels regret/remorse?

I know someone that's had at least three abortions...if she truly regretted what she'd done, why'd she have more? Doesn't make sense.

Why would someone kill a stranger on the street, and take the twelve dollars in their pocket? We don't have the answers for these questions, we just do our best to point at the losers in our society.

Deegan said:
Why would someone kill a stranger on the street, and take the twelve dollars in their pocket? We don't have the answers for these questions, we just do our best to point at the losers in our society.

Didn't really answer the question at hand, but....:shrug:

Stace said:
Didn't really answer the question at hand, but....:shrug:

How the heck should I know why your friend is a irresponsible street walker, with no care, or regard for safe sex, am I expected to now have ESP?:roll:

Deegan said:

Really? One seemed absoloutely relieved when I saw her the day after, one has had two (if she'd regretted it you'd think she'd have kept the second child) abortions and the other, an adult family friend, has told me it was the most important choice of her life, which she's never regretted and which must never be taken away from women.

I assume you can't handle that most women are glad to have it done, because it contradicts your attempts to make people think that women consider their choice to be a mistake.

vergiss said:
Really? One seemed absoloutely relieved when I saw her the day after, one has had two (if she'd regretted it you'd think she'd have kept the second child) abortions and the other, an adult family friend, has told me it was the most important choice of her life, which she's never regretted and which must never be taken away from women.

I assume you can't handle that most women are glad to have it done, because it contradicts your attempts to make people think that women consider their choice to be a mistake.

And if she fills her hole with cheeseburgers, and her heart explodes, will she then say, "I made my choices, no one tells me I made mistakes" You risk your life child, everytime you make these decisions, this is not getting a tooth filled, this is serious!:roll:

Deegan said:
How the heck should I know why your friend is a irresponsible street walker, with no care, or regard for safe sex, am I expected to now have ESP?:roll:

No, you're not. But I did ask how you could just assume that every woman that has an abortion feels regret/remorse.

And please do not make assumptions about people you do not know. Believe me, the woman I know is no "irresponsible street walker". That would imply that she is no better than a prostitute, which is simply not the case.

Deegan said:
And if she fills her hole with cheeseburgers, and her heart explodes, will she then say, "I made my choices, no one tells me I made mistakes" You risk your life child, everytime you make these decisions, this is not getting a tooth filled, this is serious!:roll:

Yes, it's serious. But would it not be a serious grievance to bring yet another unwanted child into the world, to have another unloved, neglected, and abused child in the world?

Some people like to think of abortion as population control, and I'm not convinced that they're completely wrong in that sentiment.

Back
Top Bottom