• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

That "Jewish Conspiracy" Again

righton

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
HERE WE GO AGAIN. Yet, Another posting from some Arabs, and white trash elements such as AUFTRUG (Jewish Interantioanl Banking Conspiracy" crap).whom constantly whine and complain about “Jewish conspiracy to control....whatever ” . Or “The Zionist conspiracy to rule the world”, etc. Muslims, Arabs and some white-trash elements such as AUFTRAG, are quick to blame their social ills, and failures in life on Jews. Why? because:

A) they are jealous of Jews.

B) They think, Jews are a minority group in this world, they are suppose to be under the rules of Islam. Other religions. Or some racist loser-groups.

C) They are not suppose to fight back.

Those days are gone forever.

The facts are, Jews are loyal and serve their respective countries just as well as non-Jews. As persecuted people, Jews don’t waste their time on fostering hatred of others, rather look forward to build a better lives for themselves and their families.

Nearly 4000 years ago, Jews have learned the power of knowledge through education, and realized that Knowledge is Power. From early age, Jews teach their children to excel in whatever they do. Leadership, value of own history and traditions, heritage, responsibility, camaraderie, cooperation and trust with another fellow Jew. Respect of, and responsibility to their elders.

The world community does not subscribe to the Theory of Relativity because Albert Einstein was a Jew, rather because of his, as well as many other Jewish scholars and scientists, whom have had profound contribution to mankind, in the fields of, Physics, Medicine, Chemistry, economy, etc. Since Nobel Prize was introduced some 90 years ago, more then 33% of its laureates are Jews. Notwithstanding the fact that Jews make up less then 0.03% of the world population.

Now you have it, The great and powerful Jewish conspiracy of control, all laid out here for you to grab. If you are a Redneck KKK. A white trash Nazi sympathizer, or an Arab-Islamist hiding behind a nickname on this board, you know it in your heart of heart that I am right. And If you are one of those who spend your time hating, and blaming others for your failures in life, go ahead, copy and use the Jews philosophy of life. After adapting and practicing this “conspiracy”, you will also become successful banker, a world class economist, physicist, Architect, etc. and have less reason to hate others.

Last edited:
Truth.

Jews are cool

and make up .5 percent of the world population. Yet have contribuated more to society than anyone else.

righton said:
HERE WE GO AGAIN. Yet, Another posting from some Arabs, and white trash elements such as AUFTRUG (Jewish Interantioanl Banking Conspiracy" crap).whom constantly whine and complain about “Jewish conspiracy to control....whatever ” . Or “The Zionist conspiracy to rule the world”, etc. Muslims, Arabs and some white-trash elements such as AUFTRAG, are quick to blame their social ills, and failures in life on Jews. Why? because:

B) They think, Jews are a minority group in this world, they are suppose to be under the rules of Islam. Other religions. Or some racist loser-groups.

The facts are, Jews are loyal and serve their respective countries just as well as non-Jews. As persecuted people, Jews don’t waste their time on fostering hatred of others, rather look forward to build a better lives for themselves and their families.

Nearly 4000 years ago, Jews have learned the power of knowledge through education, and realized that Knowledge is Power. From early age, Jews teach their children to excel in whatever they do. Leadership, value of own history and traditions, heritage, responsibility, camaraderie, cooperation and trust with another fellow Jew. Respect of, and responsibility to their elders.

The world community does not subscribe to the Theory of Relativity because Albert Einstein was a Jew, rather because of his, as well as many other Jewish scholars and scientists, whom have had profound contribution to mankind, in the fields of, Physics, Medicine, Chemistry, economy, etc. Since Nobel Prize was introduced some 90 years ago, more then 33% of its laureates are Jews. Notwithstanding the fact that Jews make up less then 0.03% of the world population.

Now you have it, The great and powerful Jewish conspiracy of control, all laid out here for you to grab. If you are a Redneck KKK. A white trash Nazi sympathizer, or an Arab-Islamist hiding behind a nickname on this board, you know it in your heart of heart that I am right. And If you are one of those who spend your time hating, and blaming others for your failures in life, go ahead, copy and use the Jews philosophy of life. After adapting and practicing this “conspiracy”, you will also become successful banker, a world class economist, physicist, Architect, etc. and have less reason to hate others.

Great post. Jewish Conspiracy theories are like the flu....they reappear from time to time and infect the intellectually challenged amongst us.

One of my favorites is "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"..... fabrications about a world Jewish conspiracy concocted by Russian bigots in a mad time and place.....that continues to attract new converts that have nothing better to read while they wait for their eventual UFO abduction.

:mrgreen:

repost from the other thread

this issue is more complicated then wicked Nazis versus the enlightened.

Philly has a pretty big Jewish population, and i grew up with a fair number of Jewish freinds. It wasnt a big issue, and i never spent much time thinking about it. They wern't any different from me, same socioeconomic group, same worldview.

But now i go to Boston University, or as it is more commonly known Jew U. BU has berzerkly fanatic Jews and rediculously wealthy Long Island jews.

I have to say, some of shocking arrogance i've seen from some of the more zionistic jews at school has given me a greater understanding of the issue of anti-semitism.

when you consistantly see groups of people refer to arabs as non-humans, show obnoxiously spoiled attitudes towards wealth, and consistantly mock Christianity while mantaining a psychotic zeal towards persecution of anyone that challenges their agenda...well it changes things. some of the things they said about Palestenians were turly abhorrent, but if you ever challenged them they'd call you anti-semetic.

Probably what made me most angry was the JAPs. I'd be doing ok with a girl until they found out my last name (it begins with a Mc) and then it'd be over. If you weren't Jewish you jsut aren't worth even considering. It's racist.

new coup for you said:
repost from the other thread

this issue is more complicated then wicked Nazis versus the enlightened.

Philly has a pretty big Jewish population, and i grew up with a fair number of Jewish freinds. It wasnt a big issue, and i never spent much time thinking about it. They wern't any different from me, same socioeconomic group, same worldview.

But now i go to Boston University, or as it is more commonly known Jew U. BU has berzerkly fanatic Jews and rediculously wealthy Long Island jews.

I have to say, some of shocking arrogance i've seen from some of the more zionistic jews at school has given me a greater understanding of the issue of anti-semitism.

when you consistantly see groups of people refer to arabs as non-humans, show obnoxiously spoiled attitudes towards wealth, and consistantly mock Christianity while mantaining a psychotic zeal towards persecution of anyone that challenges their agenda...well it changes things. some of the things they said about Palestenians were turly abhorrent, but if you ever challenged them they'd call you anti-semetic.

Probably what made me most angry was the JAPs. I'd be doing ok with a girl until they found out my last name (it begins with a Mc) and then it'd be over. If you weren't Jewish you jsut aren't worth even considering. It's racist.

I studied at Queens College in New York City at a time when the student body was predominantly Jewish (both American and Israeli), and I have to say that I did not witness that kind of behavior among my classmates.

Your experience with a limited, elitist group of snobs should not affect your objectivity.

In 1969 I was stationed at Fort Polk Louisiana. I was a Vietnam veteran and a Non-Commissioned Officer in the United States. When I ventured outside the base, I never wore my uniform because it had my name tag on it. You see they would not serve Hispanics in local restaurants (other than in the town adjacent the base). Never mind the Civil Rights Act. If you protested, you got a beating. Luckily for me, I don't "look" Hispanic....which not only kept me out of harm's way, but also made me privvy to some interesting conversations.

I've lived and worked in the south for over 30 years, and I can assure you that type of racism is alive and well....even today.

Am I going to judge all Americans for the actions of a group of idiots? Of course not.

Sometimes just for kicks (I can also speak Arabic) I listen to radio broadcasts from Egypt that can be picked up in Israel. The vitriol and lies that permeate the Egyptian airwaves would give the US FCC cardiac arrest...

The Jews are monkeys. Jews have polluted our beloved Nile. The Jews run America. The Crusaders and Zionists plot against our beloved Egypt. The Israelis must be pushed into the sea. The Jews have dispersed AIDS among our innocent daughters with chewing gum. 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Jewish women are whores. We have discovered a Zionist plot to destroy Egypt's tourism industry. Jews control the global monetary system. We must liberate occupied Tel Aviv. The Jews are digging tunnels under the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem to make it collapse.

On and on it goes ad nauseam. And all this from what is purported to be the most enlightened and intellectual Arab nation in the world. If they would only channel all that wasted energy into positive endeavors, they could probably truly become what they imagine themselves to be... the cultural and intellectual pinnacle of Arab civilization.

They can criticise and condem Jews forever, but the essence of the truth and true reality are easily demonstrated and realized. All one has to do is visit and saunter around the environs of both Cairo and Tel Aviv/Yaffo. I would offer some useful tips to Westerners who have an inclination to wander around Cairo and its enclaves, but unfortunately the list is quite lengthy.

thats nuts Tash.

I have many jewish friends. They're cool...

They also seem to have alot of money....

Tashah said:
Sometimes just for kicks (I can also speak Arabic) I listen to radio broadcasts from Egypt that can be picked up in Israel. The vitriol and lies that permeate the Egyptian airwaves would give the US FCC cardiac arrest...

The Jews are monkeys. Jews have polluted our beloved Nile. The Jews run America. The Crusaders and Zionists plot against our beloved Egypt. The Israelis must be pushed into the sea. The Jews have dispersed AIDS among our innocent daughters with chewing gum. 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Jewish women are whores. We have discovered a Zionist plot to destroy Egypt's tourism industry. Jews control the global monetary system. We must liberate occupied Tel Aviv. The Jews are digging tunnels under the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem to make it collapse.

On and on it goes ad nauseam. And all this from what is purported to be the most enlightened and intellectual Arab nation in the world. If they would only channel all that wasted energy into positive endeavors, they could probably truly become what they imagine themselves to be... the cultural and intellectual pinnacle of Arab civilization.

They can criticise and condem Jews forever, but the essence of the truth and true reality are easily demonstrated and realized. All one has to do is visit and saunter around the environs of both Cairo and Tel Aviv/Yaffo. I would offer some useful tips to Westerners who have an inclination to wander around Cairo and its enclaves, but unfortunately the list is quite lengthy.

And if that is the most "enlightened" Arab society....I can only imagine what you can find in broadcasts from say, Syria.

And then there's Al-Jazeera. Some of our European friends think it's the "CNN of the Middle East". Pass the barf bag.

Tashah said:

Tashah,
Be-vakasha. Here is the link to the website. See and hear those Muslim clerics demostrate in their own words.

http://www.memri.org/video/

After reviewing the fielth, don't be surprise what Arabs & Muslim harbor so much hatred.

righton said:
Tashah,
Be-vakasha. Here is the link to the website. See and hear those Muslim clerics demostrate in their own words.

http://www.memri.org/video/

After reviewing the fielth, don't be surprise what Arabs & Muslim harbor so much hatred.

Religious Nazis.

History repeats itself. As with Hitler....there are those who think they will go away with a policy of appeasement.

Aww, man - all this evildoing that I never noticed committing. :lol:

128shot said:
thats nuts Tash.

I have many jewish friends. They're cool...

They also seem to have alot of money....
If they have so much money, why is it that our Government sends 10 billion per year in foreign aid to Israel? And why do we give them all those hi-tech weapons to kill more Palestinians?

righton said:

I see you put allot of effort into this, what must be one of the most profoundly thought out posts I've ever read :roll:

Your argument is: Nazi's oppose jews because they're jealous

Yes, I must agree..Excellent.

Your argument is: Nazi's oppose jews because they're jealous

Yes, I must agree..Excellent.

If you agree, why then do you keep harping and bashing Jews?. Why don't you learn from them and follow their path. That is - EDUCATION, AND OPEN MIND TO LEARN.

Old and wise said:
If they have so much money, why is it that our Government sends 10 billion per year in foreign aid to Israel? And why do we give them all those hi-tech weapons to kill more Palestinians?

I smell alot of hate for Israel here...

128shot said:
I smell alot of hate for Israel here...

The only hate I have is for our Government to continue supporting a country that has been in existance for 60 years. Isn't it about time they made their own way without constantly holding their hand out?

Old and wise said:

The Foreign Aid money you speak of is basically grant money for us to keep our Army at 1st rate levels, and most of the money sent over is then used to buy Planes or Equipment right back from the Americans. It's a military grant, we handle our own economy just fine, in fact we had a higher per capita income in Israel in 2000 than in England and any of the Common Wealth States.

Just because America gives us money to handle our military budget does not prove anything in the way of our economy. They are giving us their allies a helping hand.

The only hate I have is for our Government to continue supporting a country that has been in existance for 60 years. Isn't it about time they made their own way without constantly holding their hand out?

We do. The Americans were pretty surprised when they were visted with an uncomfortable report that a Nuclear Reactor had gone critical in the Negev for example. America has given us money to supply our armies against the constant threat of war and annihilation, in 1948 we went it alone with no finiancial support from any of the Super Powers we relied on the World's Jew's to reach into their pockets and help us get our guns. America has since over the course of 60 years given us 116 billion dollars overwhelmingly used for military budget and supplies and equipment. 116 billion dollars in 1/10-1/12 of the yearly income of the US government since 1990-2005. On average 1.1 trillion dollars is pumped into the US government, that we have gotten 1/12 of one years income over the course of 60 years, is large but not so impressive if it has been given in one lump sum, it is deceiving.

Auftrag I have a question for you, as a Jew am I inferior to you?

Do I deserve to die?

I always found us helping Israel was a good thing.

I think of it as a payment for all those years we, americans, had our own hatred for them.

128shot said:
I always found us helping Israel was a good thing.

I think of it as a payment for all those years we, americans, had our own hatred for them.

We should not have to give explanations to anyone for supporting a Democracy against Teocracies, terrorists and dictators.

All the rationalizations in the world for the violence that has been directed against Israel for the past 57 years don't amount to a heap of beans.

Well, the only thing I see, is an advocation of race superiority.

There's no contention to be made with anyone who says, "Jews are cool".

But, if you're going to lay out claims like: "Jews don’t waste their time on fostering hatred of others, rather look forward to build a better lives for themselves and their families" or reiterate hate-statements directed at jews made by "Arab-Islamists", then you're putting down a foundation of bias and stacking your claims on it..your advocations are flawed and have no place in the 'quest of a better world'.

Last edited:
Old and wise said:

You are right my good man.

HERE IS PARTIAL LIST OF THOSE "HANDOUTS".

Israel, the 100th smallest country, with less than 1/1000th of the world's population, can make claim to the following:

* Israel has the highest ratio of university degrees to the population in the world.

* Israel produces more scientific papers per capita than any other nation by a large margin - 109 per 10,000 people - as well as one of the highest per capita rates of patents filed.

* In proportion to its population, Israel has the largest number of startup companies in the world. In absolute terms, Israel has the largest number of startup companies than any other country in the world, except the US (3,500 companies mostly in hi-tech).

* Israel is ranked #2 in the world for venture capital funds right behind the US.

* Outside the United States and Canada, Israel has the largest number of NASDAQ listed companies.

* Israel’s GDP (2001) was larger then that of Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Jordan, Iraq, & Libya COMBINED

* Israel's $100 billion economy is larger than all of its immediate neighbors COMBINED.

* On a per capita basis, Israel has the largest number of biotech & Nano-Technology start-ups.

* Twenty-four percent of Israel's workforce holds university degrees - ranking third in the industrialized world, after the United States and Holland - and 12 percent hold advanced degrees.

* Israel is the only liberal democracy in the Middle East.

* Israel has the third highest rate of entrepreneurship - and the highest rate among women and among people over 55 - in the world.

* Relative to its population, Israel is the largest immigrant-absorbing nation on earth. Immigrants come in search of democracy, religious freedom, and economic opportunity.

* Israel was the first nation in the world to adopt the Kimberly process, an international standard that certifies diamonds as "conflict free."

* According to industry officials, Israel designed the airline industry's most impenetrable flight security. U.S. officials now look to Israel for advice on how to handle airborne security threats.

* Mighty Morphine' Power Rangers was produced by Haim Saban, an Israeli whose family fled persecution in Egypt.

* Israel has the world's second highest per capita of new books.

§ Israel is the only country in the world that entered the 21st century with a net gain in its number of trees. ...................Continued

* Israel has more museums per capita than any other country.

* Israel has two official languages: Hebrew and Arabic. Arabs have only ONE

* Medicine Israeli scientists developed the first fully computerized, no-radiation, diagnostic instrumentation for breast cancer.

* An Israeli company developed a computerized system for ensuring proper administration of medications, thus removing human error from medical treatment. Every year in U.S. hospitals 7,000 patients die from treatment mistakes.

* Israel's Givun imaging developed the first ingestible video camera, so small it fits inside a pill. Used to view the small intestine from the inside, the camera helps doctors diagnose cancer and digestive disorders.

* Researchers in Israel developed a new device that directly helps the heart pump blood, an innovation with the potential to save lives among those with congestive heart failure. The new device is synchronized with the heart's mechanical operations through a sophisticated system of sensors.

* Technology With more than 3,000 high-tech companies and start-ups, Israel has the highest concentration of hi-tech companies in the world (apart from the Silicon Valley).

* Per Capita, Arabs produce more children per family (24), then Israel produces start up companies.

* In response to serious water shortages, Israeli engineers and agriculturalists developed a revolutionary drip irrigation system to minimize the amount of water used to grow crops. (Dead Sea region).

* Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce, with 145 per 10,000, as opposed to 85 in the U.S., over 70 in Japan, and less than 60 in Germany. With over 25% of its work force employed in technical professions. Israel places first in this category as well.

* The cell phone was developed in Israel by Motorola, which has its largest development center in Israel.

* Most of the Windows NT operating system was developed by Microsoft-Israel.

* The Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel.

* Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.

* Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside the US in Israel.

* The technology for AOL Instant Messenger was developed in 1996 by four young Israelis.

* An Israeli company was the first to develop and install a large-scale solar-powered and fully functional electricity generating plant, in southern California's Mojave desert.

* The first PC anti-virus software was developed in Israel in 1979.

(Source: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/cover.html )

And for desert, here is the list of those handouts since 1949.
Compare them to out hanhouts to the rest of the Arab-Islamic countries

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/U.S._Assistance_to_Israel1.html

Last edited:
Well, I see moving to Israel isn't that bad!

and here i thought it would only be good for religious reasons!

Must feel good for you, Righton. I mean, better than those 'damn' Arabs ever did, eh?

and those damn Africans, Egyptians, American Indians, Welsh...dumdy dumdy dum...

Of which, you could of said "goto www.masada2000.org and read it all there!"

Last edited:
Do you have something against him being proud of Israel?

Back
Top Bottom