• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

That evil Glenn Beck and his band of radicals

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Here's a video of Glenn Beck talking to all the hate mongering, racist, radicals standing in line at the Kennedy Center for tickets to his show tonight. That evil sob even had the nerve to buy 100's of pizzas for those bastards. It's disgusting I tell you!

YouTube - Glenn at Kennedy Center

Here's a video of Glenn Beck talking to all the hate mongering, racist, radicals standing in line at the Kennedy Center for tickets to his show tonight. That evil sob even had the nerve to buy 100's of pizzas for those bastards. It's disgusting I tell you!

Wow. You mean Glenn Beck is nice to his fans? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT THE MAN!

... I want some pizza :(

Isn't that considered redistribution of health?

We don't think he's evil. Evil implies intelligence.

He's just an idiot preaching nonsense to likeminded folks.

We don't think he's evil. Evil implies intelligence.

He's just an idiot preaching nonsense to likeminded folks.

More spewing of hatred and personal attacks.

Keep up the umm... the ummmm... Progressive work. Maybe you'll get some sort of award, like the Ed Shultz "I'm going to torch this f-ing place" award for liberal tollerance and understanding. lmmfao

The man's already proven that he's quite the salesman, but thanks for the strawman diversion!

What are you attempting to "debate?" Is there some kind of point to this thread?

I am not a fan of Beck, but I do support his free speech rights. I came in here to defend his ability to hold rallies and speak his mind. But this entire thread is pointless non-sense. It's some half-handed attempt to make the Left look bad for ever criticising a pundit and "entertainer" as Beck calls himself. What an absurd fallacy this is from the start.

What are you attempting to "debate?" Is there some kind of point to this thread?

I am not a fan of Beck, but I do support his free speech rights. I came in here to defend his ability to hold rallies and speak his mind. But this entire thread is pointless non-sense. It's some half-handed attempt to make the Left look bad for ever criticising a pundit and "entertainer" as Beck calls himself. What an absurd fallacy this is from the start.

Yes, there is a point to this thread. Both Beck and his fans are anything but the hate mongers and racists the liberals portrait them to be.

Watch the video and you will see nothing but kindness from both Beck and his fans.

Wow. You mean Glenn Beck is nice to his fans? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT THE MAN!

... I want some pizza :(

Go stand in line and dont be a dick...I understand they still have some cheese and some pepperoni but they are out of combo...

Yes, there is a point to this thread. Both Beck and his fans are anything but the hate mongers and racists the liberals portrait them to be.
I'm a Liberal and I don't portrait Beck as a racist. Stop making generalizations.

Your thread is pointless and stupid. There is nothing to debate in this, except your own fallacy views of Liberals.

I'm a Liberal and I don't portrait Beck as a racist. Stop making generalizations.

Your thread is pointless and stupid. There is nothing to debate in this, except your own fallacy views of Liberals.

And yet you have now bothered to post TWICE on how pointless and irrelevant it is... :lamo

Keep up the umm... the ummmm... Progressive work. Maybe you'll get some sort of award, like the Ed Shultz "I'm going to torch this f-ing place" award for liberal tollerance and understanding. lmmfao

You mistake my pity for hatred.

I really do feel sorry for those who live in fear of things that don't exist because they watch the Glen Beck show.

Tolerance? Negative propaganda, fear-mongering, race-baiting can not be tolerated. That's just me.

It should be exposed, ridiculed, and driven away.

I want freedom from those things.

Last edited:
And yet you have now bothered to post TWICE on how pointless and irrelevant it is...
Yeah, we aren't debating anything in this thread. Your post is just further evidence of that. Food for thought.

Yeah, we aren't debating anything in this thread. Your post is just further evidence of that. Food for thought.

Aaaaaaaaaand...thats three...

Not being a liberal (but somehow I think anything that isnt Conservative is "liberal" to you) I cant speak for the side you've lumped me on, but I've never claimed Beck was a hatemonger or a racist. Beck is a terrific salesman in the vein of P.T. Barnum, the Fox sisters, and L. Ron Hubbard and I think the majority of his followers stick by him because he tells them what they want to hear.

Jesus, Grim, get it right... Beck's a fear-monger and people with racist views have been associated with the Tea Party.

When you just make crap up, you damage your own credibility. No one's "portraying" Beck as anything -- he is what he is.

Back
Top Bottom