• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

That didn’t take long

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

elw815hi43w81.jpg

She did something yesterday apparently?

Could it be because she lied under oath ? Like twitter doesn't want criminals on their site?

Inb4 righties start whining about Twitter and "free speech."
Guess musk isn't about free speech after all..

shocked I tell you!!!

Free Speech, Free Speech.

Wonder if she has an account on Trump's Truth site.
Since it requires an App and register/log-in to see the content, I have no idea what is on it.

No worries.

Elon will let her back in.

I guess free speech includes lies and hate speech.

The Trumptards are gonna love that. It's all they got.

That looks like her tweeting, at 8:19 am yesterday, a cropped screenshot of her last suspension. It does not look to me like she has been re-suspended. In other words, she is trying to "troll the libs" by saying "I'm back".

It would indeed be hilarious if she was re-suspended, but alas....

lol this woman apparently has too many troll accounts. They block one and just just uses another.

That looks like her tweeting, at 8:19 am yesterday, a cropped screenshot of her last suspension. It does not look to me like she has been re-suspended. In other words, she is trying to "troll the libs" by saying "I'm back".

It would indeed be hilarious if she was re-suspended, but alas....

Interesting.

So if she was 'permanently suspended, how is she not currently suspended?

Did she win an appeal?

Interesting.

Did she win an appeal?

Musk unbanned her and a number of others.

I'm not sure about all the details of how the transfer or power proceeds when a company is bought and taken private, but apparently he was able to do that not long after the announcement.

Interesting.

Did she win an appeal?
Its fake or she retweeted the photo of her suspension? I don't know. The woman is a mess.

Remember when we thought this was peak stupidity.​

afdpq3dws3w81.jpg

Click on her account, it shows current activity, nothing about a ban. We should see how fast accounts criticizing Musk and trump get banned, especially once Musk has his hands on it.

Back
Top Bottom