• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

That Awkward Moment When The Tea Party Rally Gets Overtly Racist [W:219]

head of joaquin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Earlier this week, tea party activists and GOP lawmakers gathered near the Capitol to rail against an immigration reform bill passed by the Senate.

While the event was linked to a number of controversial figures, including an organizer who has argued for eugenics and called African-Americans a "retrograde species," that didn't deter Republicans like Rep. Steve King (Iowa) and Sens. Jeff Sessions (Ala.) and Ted Cruz (Texas) from showing up to join the chorus against a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

That Awkward Moment When The Tea Party Rally Gets Overtly Racist

Ladies and gentlemen, the tea party!

There was a Tea Party rally outside of the building where I used to work before I went to law school, back in 2010. I hung around outside it for a while during my lunch break, and I heard the phrase "nigger president" quite a few times.

SHHHHHHH....... The republicans on here are going accuse you guys of race baiting because we all know the racism is a fairytale made up by the MSM...

There was a Tea Party rally outside of the building where I used to work before I went to law school, back in 2010. I hung around outside it for a while during my lunch break, and I heard the phrase "nigger president" quite a few times.

I'm on tenterhooks waiting to see how the usual tea party suspects on this forum are going to spin the "retrograde species" comments. I'm sure they'll come up with some unbelievable excuse.

Nothing surprising but looking forward to the faked outrage this thread will cause. :popcorn:

Or they'll dive right into diversion mode by mention Senator Byrd's youth or something equally archaic.

I'm on tenterhooks waiting to see how the usual tea party suspects on this forum are going to spin the "retrograde species" comments. I'm sure they'll come up with some unbelievable excuse.

They called me a liar the last time I mentioned that, and accused me of bias because I went to an OWS event and didn't describe it as a bunch of aimless, ignorant, white kids. Apparently I just wasn't paying enough attention when talking to the other 80% of the people there. I wouldn't put much stock TPs. Facts are not a high priority for them.

Oh that is simple. Here are there top 3 responses....

3) You can't judge the whole group base on one radical view. (Which is fine except they do the same thing to other groups.)

2) Violence in Chicago

!!!!! AND THE NUMBER ONE RESPONSE !!!!!

Stop race baiting !!!!!!

What's funny is that the guy included MLK in with the founders as great men who built this country to an audience that was 1/3 black. wait wait wait wait wait stop the press, hold the line, what? A Tea Party that was 1/3 BLACK????????? But I thought the TP was code for Klan what were all them blacks doing there???? and if this was an anti immigration rally, does that mean the HuffPost thinks BLACKS ARE RACIST!?!?!?!?! Oh my, my....

While the speech was peculiar, the commentary by the young punk trying to connect dots that weren't there was hilarious

I don't think so!

Watch the clip in Head's link, they (HuffPo)are the one's who said that, I didn't just pull that from my bum...

Because "what HuffPo says" is more important than "the facts" :roll:

So an article by Huffpo trying to make a point which contradicts the narrative that Huffpo perpetuates is unfactual because, what you say so? Because why? A glitch in the Matrix makes your brain hurt? Sounds about right, "oh damn, we've been caught, so we'll just keep arguing the point in spite of the reported facts...Don't pay attention to what was said, pay attention to the narrative we are trying to give"

:lamo

Watch the clip in Head's link, they (HuffPo)are the one's who said that, I didn't just pull that from my bum...

This is what Ken Crow said:

From those incredible blood lines of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and John Smith. And all these great Americans, Martin Luther King. These great Americans who built this country. You came from them. And the unique thing about being from that part of the world, when you learn about breeding, you learn that you cannot breed Secretariat to a donkey and expect to win the Kentucky Derby. You guys have incredible DNA and don’t forget it.

This is who Ken Crow is: Co-Founder of " Tea Party Community.com ". Regular Contributor to Tea Party Tribune.

Ken Crow - Tea Party Tribune - Tea Party Tribune

Tea Party Community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got anything relevant to say about a leader of the Tea Party calling blacks a "retrograde species"?

So an article by Huffpo trying to make a point which contradicts the narrative that Huffpo perpetuates is unfactual because, hat you say so? Because why? A glitch in the Matrix makes your brain hurt? Sounds about right, "oh damn, we've been caught, so we'll just keep arguing the point in spite of the reported facts...Don't pay attention to what was said, pay attention to the narrative we are trying to give" :lamo

So the video, and what you're own eyes can see is not true because it contradicts what some guy on HuffPo said? Because you always believe what "some guy at HuffPo says"? Because why? You're lying eyes betraying you again?

Don't pay attention to what you can see. Believe HuffPo, not your lyin' eyes :lamo

Oh that's just terrible. I actually snorted when I read "You guys have incredible DNA and don’t forget it." - That's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard.

Do I need to list the crazy, insane, psychotic and otherwise HORRID white people we all share DNA with? I mean - 'cause that list is LOOOONG.

The lunacy of the Tea Party knows no limit. Its racist element generally only comes out in code. Here, however, their true agenda was expressed. And its the Tea Party that now runs the conservative movement in the US.

Don't feed the trolls, let the HuffPro set have their little circle jerk. :lamo

Or they need to leave the Republican party and start a third party! :thumbs:

The Tea Party IS the Republican Party. There is no difference anymore.

When exposed, the racist cockroaches not only run into the cracks in the wall, they advise their compatriots to do the same

Don't feed the trolls, let the HuffPro set have their little circle jerk. :lamo

We have liftoff! Clownboy sticks his head in the sand and wishes the Tea Party's racist comments to the cornfield.

Back
Top Bottom