• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

That’s Our Boy!

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
And the Trumpster Vets here will still defend and excuse the Moron in Chief..

It's a cult. Got to be..

And the Trumpster Vets here will still defend and excuse the Moron in Chief..

It's a cult. Got to be..

Just a tip for you, Vets have a bigger issue with people lying about their service than w/e you're complaining about here.

Trump is a national embarrassment.

Just a tip for you, Vets have a bigger issue with people lying about their service than w/e you're complaining about here.

You're really going there to defend a guy like Trump? Honest to God? Really? A man who insulted POW's, Gold Star families, and bragged about dodging the draft.

Is there ANYTHING he can do, is there ANY low point he can drop to where cultists like you will say enough?

You're really going there to defend a guy like Trump? Honest to God? Really? A man who insulted POW's, Gold Star families, and bragged about dodging the draft.

Is there ANYTHING he can do, is there ANY low point he can drop to where cultists like you will say enough?

Blah, blah, blah...you're missing the point here. This isn't a Gold Star family. It's a person who lied about his service. Nice attempt at obfuscation but, unfortunately for you, I'm not stupid enough for fall for such basic tactics.

Hey, show some respect. That’s the President of the United States you are mocking there.

;)

Thoughts and prayers, bro, thoughts and prayers.

Blah, blah, blah...you're missing the point here. This isn't a Gold Star family. It's a person who lied about his service. Nice attempt at obfuscation but, unfortunately for you, I'm not stupid enough for fall for such basic tactics.

So I guess you are going to go there.

Again....

Appointing judges and tax breaks for their rich friends is so important that the Republican Party is sitting back allowing Trump to use this kind of language, and embarrass the country. He's like an eight-year-old in the playground throwing a temper tantrum.

To hell with the Republican Party, the faster they implode the better, they can all go to hell.

So he served our military as a Marine during the Vietnam war, but once (?) wrote he served IN, instead of DURING, Vietnam?
And this means bone spurs, as POTUS, should ridicule him like a 5 year old?

Oh Trump supporters.

No one here hates Trump more than me, but that is all the more reason to be scrupulously fair to him.

Blumenthal did lie about being being in VN, and deserves to be continuoisly reminded of his lie. I mean, no one who hates Trump is going to let Trump get away with no reminders, right?

No one here hates Trump more than me, but that is all the more reason to be scrupulously fair to him.

Blumenthal did lie about being being in VN, and deserves to be continuoisly reminded of his lie. I mean, no one who hates Trump is going to let Trump get away with no reminders, right?

In this instance it's not the lie, from either side.. It's the language. The Dick? We know what that means. He's the POTUS. Show some class.

So I guess you are going to go there.

Again....

Nope...not going there for even the 1st time. It's you, missing the point, yet again. Blumenthal isn't a Gold Star family or any other such nonsense that you're trying to be bring in to prop up your limp point. He's an individual that lied about his service, which is a big no no in the military.

Try focusing o the actual topic, instead of trying to blow smoke with a bunch of other ones, and try again. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Nope...not going there for even the 1st time. It's you, missing the point, yet again. Blumenthal isn't a Gold Star family or any other such nonsense that you're trying to be bring in to prop up your limp point. He's an individual that lied about his service, which is a big no no in the military.

Try focusing o the actual topic, instead of trying to blow smoke with a bunch of other ones, and try again. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Draft dodging and insulting POW's is a big no, no too. Actually pre-Trump with Conservatives it use to be a HUGE no-no.

I remember when Republicans use to honor Vets and the military. Now they call them 'Dicks' and 'losers'...

I asked how low can Trump go before people like you would criticize him, and I got my answer. Their mixing the kool-aid...

Have a nice day.

Draft dodging and insulting POW's is a big no, no too. Actually pre-Trump with Conservatives it use to be a HUGE no-no.

I remember when Republicans use to honor Vets and the military. Now they call them 'Dicks' and 'losers'...

I asked how low can Trump go before people like you would criticize him, and I got my answer. Their mixing the kool-aid...

Have a nice day.

Blumenthal received 5 deferments himself, and then finally received a gravy assignment stateside, when he couldn't defer it anymore. So your weak point falls flat on the floor, yet again. Just move along and hide somewhere and hope people forget this traincrash of an stupid point of a hill you chose to die on.

Back
Top Bottom