• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanksgiving desire/fantasy?

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I'm going to say both desire and fantasy to include things you actually plan to carry out.

My starting thought is seeing some cute young stripper in a topless turkey suit that ends in tasting her fruit cake. This is the ante; who wants to raise?

I have no doubt that the mods will quickly lower this to the basement if not further. I have no answer for you. While far from vanilla, I really don't have anything Thanksgiving themed.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I'm going to say both desire and fantasy to include things you actually plan to carry out.

My starting thought is seeing some cute young stripper in a topless turkey suit that ends in tasting her fruit cake. This is the ante; who wants to raise?

Mine isn't something I can say out loud here. ;)

I have no doubt that the mods will quickly lower this to the basement if not further. I have no answer for you. While far from vanilla, I really don't have anything Thanksgiving themed.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I put it here hoping to get responses focused on the title and not have it turn it into some boring, useless insult-fest.

Mine desire is everyone cook their turkey for a minimum of 3 1/2 hours at 350 degrees F. If you “ braze “ it at 425 for between 15 and 30 minutes first, then baste it before finishing it at 350 for the rest of the time, it should be fairly moist. That is if you continue to baste it well every 1/2 hour to 45 minutes.

Mine desire is everyone cook their turkey for a minimum of 3 1/2 hours at 350 degrees F. If you “ braze “ it at 425 for between 15 and 30 minutes first, then baste it before finishing it at 350 for the rest of the time, it should be fairly moist. That is if you continue to baste it well every 1/2 hour to 45 minutes.

What’s the acetylene pressure setting when you “braze” the turkey?

Ladies, we regret to inform you of a new tradition. You've heard of Birthday Sex? Don't lie. Well, now we have Thanksgiving Sex. What that means I dunno and I sure ain't reading the thread to see any ideas. Nonetheless, you are hereby notified.

What’s the acetylene pressure setting when you “braze” the turkey?
That I don’t know. Broil at 425 in preheated oven for 20 or 25 should give it a good glaze.

Ladies, we regret to inform you of a new tradition. You've heard of Birthday Sex? Don't lie. Well, now we have Thanksgiving Sex. What that means I dunno and I sure ain't reading the thread to see any ideas. Nonetheless, you are hereby notified.

What do you think stuffing the bird meant

Basting the turkey is Puritan speak for Bukkake

You forget New Years sex! That's where both partners try to orgasm right at the "stroke" of midnight of the new year.

That I don’t know. Broil at 425 in preheated oven for 20 or 25 should give it a good glaze.

From WikiDiff.com:

“As verbs the difference between braise and braze. is that braise is (cooking) to cook in a small amount of liquid, in a covered pan somewhere between steaming and boiling while braze is to join two metal pieces, without melting them, using heat and diffusion of a jointing alloy of capillary thickness.”

Leave this thread thru the shower stall..........

From WikiDiff.com:

“As verbs the difference between braise and braze. is that braise is (cooking) to cook in a small amount of liquid, in a covered pan somewhere between steaming and boiling while braze is to join two metal pieces, without melting them, using heat and diffusion of a jointing alloy of capillary thickness.”
I believe I am doing quite well with my eighth grade education with a few semesters of some colledge courses added on top of that. You wishing for a conformity poll? Do that one yerself. I just did an indoctranation one.

Tell her you will wobble and she will gobble

I know I desired to have eaten by now.

The kids -- mine and my nieces and nephews -- are in charge of and doing all the cooking this year....They weren't quite as prepared as they should have been...Oh, well, we'll eat late, but it'll all work out in the end, but, damn I'm hungry...

Thanksgiving sex has got to be the worst kind of sex... Turkey hangovers be like "Oh baby, oh baby, oh zzzzzzzzzzz……………"

Plus you've spent the whole day with extended family, and that doesn't put anyone in the mood.

Nah...I'm thinking this probably isn't going to catch on. Sorry, bud.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. A time to give thanks for our blessings. My blessings are many. It is also a time in our country to focus on the needs of those devastated by fires and other natural disasters that lost everything. It is a time to focus on those who serve in the military far away from their families to gather together. It is a time of giving back for the blessings I so much am thankful.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. A time to give thanks for our blessings. My blessings are many. It is also a time in our country to focus on the needs of those devastated by fires and other natural disasters that lost everything. It is a time to focus on those who serve in the military far away from their families to gather together. It is a time of giving back for the blessings I so much am thankful.

Do we even want to know how you relate sex on Thanksgiving to the people devastated by fires and other natural disasters and active military far from home? Sounds like serious kink. :shocked2:

You little devil. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom