• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to tacomancer (again)!

@tacomancer, I appreciate all the help you have given me since I was named a bartender. I say "named" a bartender, because when I first started the job, I was completely clueless about what I was doing. Now I am only partially clueless. You are a great guy and were truly dedicated to the Tavern. Thank you. You did a great job.

No Taco? That's wacko! Well what can you do? @tacomancer thank you for your contribution to herding the cats of DPF. I hope you'll still be posting here. Now where shall we find an empanadamagus, or an enchiladasadeptus or a carnitasturigist, to in part replace you?

Seriously though, thanks for making a difference.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, but what does a bartender do here?
They maintain the tavern area of the forum, which operates independently and with independent rules from the rest of the forum.

They try to promote a sense of community and safety in the forum where people will try to tear each other down out of partisanship.

It’s an interesting gig, but unfortunately for me, my life is quite busy with getting prepped for a wedding and some other stuff and I got worn out.

They maintain the tavern area of the forum, which operates independently and with independent rules from the rest of the forum.

They try to promote a sense of community and safety in the forum where people will try to tear each other down out of partisanship.

It’s an interesting gig, but unfortunately for me, my life is quite busy with getting prepped for a wedding and some other stuff and I got worn out.
I have not seen that area

Best wishes tacomancer.

Thank you for your service.....

maybe-the-shining.gif

I have not seen that area
There are actually different areas that come under the heading of The Tavern. I enjoy the simple low pressure threads in which I can talk to people. Some of the ones in which I participate actually remind me of vaccination threads in which I have seen you participate (the friendly ones where people just tell each other when they are getting vaccines and how they feel later). One just has to remember that was happens in The Tavern stays in The Tavern. Shhhh!

Back
Top Bottom