• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to spud_meister!

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Due to lingering time constraints, @spud_meister has stepped down as a DM. On behalf of the staff at DP, I'd like to thank him for his many contributions and the non-stop laughter he brought us over the years. We wish him nothing but the best and we look forward to seeing him around from time to time.

Due to lingering time constraints, @spud_meister has stepped down as a DM. On behalf of the staff at DP, I'd like to thank him for his many contributions and the non-stop laughter he brought us over the years. We wish him nothing but the best and we look forward to seeing him around from time to time.
It's because he wouldn't adopt a jack o' lantern, isn't it?

It's because he wouldn't adopt a jack o' lantern, isn't it?
Spud will always be a spud.

799-7992306_potato-o-lantern-potato-jack-o-lantern.png

Thanks for all the work on behalf of DP, Spud!

Yes, thanks Spud! I think you must have gotten busy before I started paying attention below, but I'm sure you deserve a lot of credit for volunteering as a DM.

Yes, thanks Spud! I think you must have gotten busy before I started paying attention below, but I'm sure you deserve a lot of credit for volunteering as a DM.
I am pretty sure that was way back in the day before the all volunteer DM force.....spud was drafted. 😐

Spuddy was a DM long before I was made a DM in Feb. 2012, so he is the current record holder for the position. Personally, I don't think I'll live long enough to see anyone else break that record, lol.

@spud_meister *hugs & smoochies*, buddy! ❤️

Same here Mary. Thanks @spud_meister, I know you were a good DM and thought of highly by many. Hope you stick around and post now and then when you can.

I don’t think I can express what Spud’s meant to DP any better than this (you’re a true DP veteran if you get the reference).
You stole my joke(albeit it really is Spud's).

@spud_meister was every bit the master of using humor that Tucker was. He could wrap you up in logical arguments while cracking you up with humor. This is a real loss for staff, for the DMs, and for DP in general.

Thanks everyone. I remember one of my first official DM actions was intervening in an argument about Palestine in the Basement between ReverendHellhound and then-noob Serenity. That should tell you how long ago I first signed up. Since then, I was a sock puppet welcoming committee, saw angels fly in pig pens, I briefly changed by name to Bruce, took a break from being a DM, participated in both the most dramatic DM team (mostly due to Catz) and the absolute best one, and watched the Basment, and the website, grow from a community where everyone knew (and hated) everyone else, to the bustling, busy and bigger community it is today. Shit, I've been here a long time.

This place is still pretty awesome, and I'm doing my best to drop in as often as I can.

Back
Top Bottom