• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to Risky Thicket

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Rickety Cricket Risky Thicket has decided to step down as a DM. I would like to thank him for his time, humor and contribution to DP.

* If you got the reference without googling it, you rock!

Volunteering for a thankless duty especially in today's political environment. Hats off to people who do that!
We agree. I cannot imagine being DM and reading every single post down there. My brain would freeze.

Thanks @Risky Thicket for your work as a DM here. You're a good person and it's a pleasure to have folks like you here on the board. Hope you stay for a long time as a regular member. 🍻

bfba2225838dad0691b6e3a2f986e510.png

@Risky Thicket and I go back further than DP and he's always been one of the most thoughtful and provocative people I've ever encountered. Finding him here made me feel even more at home.
I hope this decision was spurred by nothing more serious than simply wanting more free time, and not a withdrawal due to unhappy personal circumstances. Stick around Risky, and stay safe and well!

Rickety Cricket Risky Thicket has decided to step down as a DM. I would like to thank him for his time, humor and contribution to DP.

* If you got the reference without googling it, you rock!
Any type of moderating position seems like a huge chore to me.
Risky is the funniest guy around and I'm hopeful he will remain a presence on this site.

I never had any gripes about him and you all know I got plenty of gripes about pretty much everyone.

It’s a two way thoroughfare......just sayin’.

It’s a two way thoroughfare......just sayin’.

Say what you will about me but my balls are squeaky clean. You could eat off 'em.

Say what you will about me but my balls are squeaky clean. You could eat off 'em.
Nobody is going to eat off an old shriveled up ball bag......just sayin’.......🤷

before i comment i need to new 1) if he golfs, 2) who is his favorite sports team and 3) does he say "ant" or "aunt".

I'm gonna open a restaurant, serve food on my nuts and call it "A Taste of the Basement".

Moderator's Warning:
Just a reminder, this isn't the Basement. Let's knock it off.

Back
Top Bottom