• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to Redress (again)!

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
@Redress has asked to step down as a mod due to time constraints. He has been an integral part of the mod team not once, but twice. His commitment and dedication to helping DP run smoothly can not be overstated. On behalf of the entire staff, I'd like to thank him for his time and wish him nothing but the best.

Thank you all for your kind words. Note: I am not going anywhere, I am just not a moderator now, so hopefully I will have more time to explain why you are all wrong about politics.

It has been truly a pleasure to have been staff with the incredible crew we have now. Every one of staff, without exception, is simply awesome. DP is really fortunate to have such a great bunch of people in staff positions(and for that matter, just as posters too, I learn alot from the posters at DP, which is what drew me to this site).

@Redress

Thank you for your two tours of service as a mod on the forum. Your time, efforts and committment to a well-run forum are much appreciated. Well done and bravo!

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Lucky enough to have worked with you twice now. It's been such a pleasure. Thank you Redress. Your sense of humor, dedication, leadership and support is going to be very much missed.

All the best x

IMO, some of us, certainly me, maybe most members, lack the generosity of Spirit and necessary skills, particularly an ability to remain impartial and set aside personal animus, to moderate affectively.

I came into this forum in between @Redress’ two stints as a Mod. I quickly recognized a DP Legend. In spite of my trepidation at falling out of favor with even a single Mod, I watched as @Redress rejoined the Staff. Give credit where due! @Redress moderates with the Best of the Best, absolutely a DP Top Gun!

Thank you @Redress for your Service and your undying Love for this Forum! Also, welcome to Bradenton! I cross over the Skyway both ways at least once a week for Bradenton-related business. Blessings to you and yours!

@Redress has asked to step down as a mod due to time constraints. He has been an integral part of the mod team not once, but twice. His commitment and dedication to helping DP run smoothly can not be overstated. On behalf of the entire staff, I'd like to thank him for his time and wish him nothing but the best.

Moderation seems a miserable job.

And boards don't operate without moderators.

In general, anyone who does the job is to be thanked.

So.....thank you.

Back
Top Bottom