• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to Jetboogieman

So, is it fair to say,

"He jetted out"

?

😛

@Jetboogieman ranks among the very Best and the very Brightest members in this forum. Thank you sir for your many years of DP staff service! Blessings to you and yours! Feel some Trippy T. Love!

I appreciate all the work the DMs do in the basement, and hope all of you stay sane. Thanks for your time as DM @Jetboogieman.

Last edited:
Ok that is an oops. I accept any penalties.

We all know that zimmer is such is a pleasant and chill kinda guy. I‘m sure he wouldn’t want there to be any penalties.

Moderator's Warning:
Cut it out and stop derailing the thread. if you can't be civil and stay on topic then remove yourself or I'll do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom