• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to Jetboogieman

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Jet has decided to step down as a DM. His humor, wisdom and experience will be missed (and he makes a mean margarita). Thanks for your contributions!

As with RT, I hope it is only from the staff position; sup with the turnover rate of late?

:unsure:

Risky and now Jet, in the space of a couple of days are going to be very hard shoes to fill. I'm super bummed.

Jet and I have been friends for over ten years. That's something that is irreplaceable. Take care champ.

Okay, he's allowed to retire as a DM (I'll allow it) but he better damned-well stay on as a poster because he is a voice of calm reason and authority in an increasingly hysterical and irrational tsunami of daft posting. Thank you JBM for all your efforts at bringing reason and sanity to this forum and I sincerely hope you'll soldier on as a poster here. You're too valuable to lose.

Enjoy your retirement from DMing but keep on keepin' on here, please.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Jet has decided to step down as a DM. His humor, wisdom and experience will be missed (and he makes a mean margarita). Thanks for your contributions!

Well damn, just go ahead and tell us about how you get to enjoy Margaritas with Jetboogieman while the rest of his sit here with parched throats! 🤣
@Jetboogieman, is everything alright? Hope you're well and that this is just you taking five to relax a little.
You've been aces as DM, hope you stick around!

before i comment i need to know 1) why he doesn't golf more, 2) if he hates the Bears and the Chiefs and the Jaguars and 3) does he say "pecan" or "peecan"

I liked JBM. Even though I pissed him off a time or two, he was always fairly direct with his smack to tell me about it. I hope he continues to post.

I'm looking forward to see how @Jetboogieman really feels.

You've done good.

Back
Top Bottom