• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to Biden- Putin Has our Critical off Limits Cyber List

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Remember that? Thanks to President Dementia Putin has our critical list that Biden gave him.

Fast fwd and today Biden is worried about cyber attacks? Thanks to his treasonous act Putin knows just what to hit.
———

Biden's 'off-limits' list for Russian cyberattacks criticized as 'green light' to target everything else​

President Biden's list of 16 key infrastructure entities that are "off-limits" to Russian cyberattacks has effectively given the Russians a green light to target everything not on that list without facing serious repercussions, national security experts and senior Republicans tell Fox News.

"has effectively given the Russians a green light to target everything not on that list without facing serious repercussions"

:rolleyes:

I can understand being upset that you were told to claim he is doddering and has "puppetmasters", then he has to go and unite Europe against Russia instead of licking Putin's ass like Trump always did. I get it.

What I don't get is why you continue to embarrass yourselves at the demands of the likes of Fox, @VySky.

"has effectively given the Russians a green light to target everything not on that list without facing serious repercussions"

:rolleyes:

I can understand being upset that you were told to claim he is doddering and has "puppetmasters", then he has to go and unite Europe against Russia instead of licking Putin's ass like Trump always did. I get it.

What I don't get is why you continue to embarrass yourselves at the demands of the likes of Fox, @VySky.

The Obama vs. Romney debate ring a bell?

Ya'll had a great laugh at Romney's expense with his Russia warning.

Now here you are acting like a know it all.

The Obama vs. Romney debate ring a bell?

Ya'll had a great laugh at Romney's expense with his Russia warning.

Now here you are acting like a know it all.
Biden is a stupid old man. He gave Putin 16 of our most critical cyber entities. Dumb chit.

It's even dumber than Fox ordering its minions to fuss about how Obama saying nukes were not on the table somehow prevented him from using nukes if he changed his mind. That's not how anything works. We don't need Russia's ****ing permission to impose sanctions. We can do it unilaterally when they do things we don't like.

So much hyperpartisan stupidity. I've only seen one person on DP argue that we should fight a hot war with Russia over it, and they aren't one of the ones carrying Fox's tune. Well, I say that, but it's more like . . .

giphy.gif

Remember that? Thanks to President Dementia Putin has our critical list that Biden gave him.

Fast fwd and today Biden is worried about cyber attacks? Thanks to his treasonous act Putin knows just what to hit.
———

Biden's 'off-limits' list for Russian cyberattacks criticized as 'green light' to target everything else​

President Biden's list of 16 key infrastructure entities that are "off-limits" to Russian cyberattacks has effectively given the Russians a green light to target everything not on that list without facing serious repercussions, national security experts and senior Republicans tell Fox News.

If you tell me not to hit you or you will do something about it, does that mean you are telling me that I can burn your house down and you won't do anything about it?

Seriously, I can't believe the stupid stuff that Fox News viewers will buy into.

———

If my parents told me not to drink and drive, that meant they where ok with me driving stoned. Yes, that is precisely how ****ing idiotic your logic is.

If my parents told me not to drink and drive, that meant they where ok with me driving stoned. Yes, that is precisely how ****ing idiotic your logic is.
He gave Putin our critical 16. Stupid and even more so since Biden seems concerned about cyber attacks. And he’s acting like gas prices haven’t already spiked because of HIS INCOMPETENCE. Now he harping about gas going up as our cost for freedom. What a Warhawk asshole.

trump allowed the cyber-attack in 2020.

He gave Putin our critical 16. Stupid and even more so since Biden seems concerned about cyber attacks. And he’s acting like gas prices haven’t already spiked because of HIS INCOMPETENCE. Now he harping about gas going up as our cost for freedom. What a Warhawk asshole.
Way to not address the point!

Why Biden thought he could appeal to Putin to act responsibly with regard to cyber targets or anything else is beyond me. Putin's demented, deranged address within which he "declared" the two contested areas in Ukraine as free and independent states, his entire take on the creation of and then ultimately the collapse of the Soviet Union was cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. The entire address, one paragraph after the other, made Mafia DONald addresses seem almost sane by comparison.

The only thing that made any sense in the entire address was his criticisms of his own security services which while possibly accurate appeared to absolve himself for their dilemma. How often does a security officer want to sign himself up for possible poisoning or prison or a bullet in the brain by disagreeing with Putin?

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Putin has enjoyed absolute power for twenty years. His audacity has carried him a long way on the world stage. But audacity is not reason. You would have expected Biden to have known that even at the point in time when he commented about cyber targets. That said, I don't expect Biden's cyber comments to be critical to Putin's decision making. They simply will have no impact on Putin's decision making.

Suggesting that Biden calling out targets that are off limits suggests that Putin has not the means to determine targets that are most damaging to us for himself. ABSURD. He does not need Biden to point out targets that would be particularly damaging to us if attacked.

That said, pointing out targets that should not be targeted are simply another version of sanctioning in advance of action by an adversary. That one does not make any sense either and those naive nattering nabobs of negativity that now what to claim Biden should have brought down heavy sanctions on Putin before the last 48 hours simply do not know what they are talking about. Where were the nattering nabobs of negativity when Obama's "red line" in Syria in 2012 turned into a ......Pink Line maybe or no line at all????? Where were they in 2014 when the response to Putin taking Crimea more than suggests that Obama was entirely out of his depth when coupled with the 2012 fiasco regarding Syria.

As for media, I would love for media to go back to reporting and then commenting on events after they have happened as opposed to spending entire blocks of airtime speculating on first this thing and then that and along the way speculating about issues of National Security. I would not mind a little Putin-esk treatment for those nitwits of which there are more than can be easily counted.

Last edited:
It all makes you feel that you should be sorry for the Dementia ridden OAP who pissed himself in front of the Pope .

Like a bad fight arranged for money where the result is obvious beforehand .

He cannot get into a plane without tripping . What chance against a Black Belt ?

And when they hit the critical 16 what then?
Maybe we might finally figure out that Putin is a madman monster. More deranged than even fat Donald...thats what.

Maybe we might finally figure out that Putin is a madman monster. More deranged than even fat Donald...thats what.
Or that we have Mr Dementia at the helm who gave said critical list? That was stupid beyond comprehension

———

your traitor trump allowed Ru$$ia to launch the devastating cyber attack on the 🇺🇸 in 2020, Field Marshall VySky.

Or that we have Mr Dementia at the helm who gave said critical list? That was stupid beyond comprehension
Your mr. dementia traitor trump tried to overthrow the 🇺🇸 on 1/6/21.

your traitor trump allowed Ru$$ia to launch the devastating cyber attack on the 🇺🇸 in 2020, Field Marshall VySky.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1645717064029.png

Back
Top Bottom