• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to azgreg

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
azgreg has decided to step down as a Dungeon Master. I'd like to thank him for his humor, wit and sarcasm (and not necessarily in that order).

Azgreg was greatly respected in the DM room and in the Basement. He will be missed for a long time.

Being a DM is not the walk in the park that some may think it is. Azgreg handled the job with class. We all may have taken him for granted. He will be hard to replace.

Thanks azgreg!!

Thank you for your service in promoting good debate and lively discussion. You will be missed as one of those at the helm. I hope you still intend to post her from civie-street.

Cheers, be well and best wishes.
Evilroddy.

Thank you @azgreg for your dedication to DM service consistently rendered with evenhandedness, confidence, competence and humor! Your service helped maintain DP's extraordinary Basement and High Quality reputation.

Blessings to you and yours!

wait. he is THE Dungeon Master.

Pardon my ignorance, but what IS a dungeon master?

Thanks for the fun and good luck going forward Azgreg and, definitely, no hard feelings. (y)

Pardon my ignorance, but what IS a dungeon master?
Six strong when fully staffed, Dungeon Masters (DMs) rule the DP UnderWorld (Basement). While lightly moderated, a member in Good Standing quickly learns boundries still exist and to heed the DM warnings lest you receive one of their Burning Skulls and the punishment they can wrought.

Six strong when fully staffed, Dungeon Masters (DMs) rule the DP UnderWorld (Basement). While lightly moderated, a member in Good Standing quickly learns boundries still exist and to heed the DM warnings lest you receive one of their Burning Skulls and the punishment they can wrought.

Thanks
Are they the keepers of the secret handshake as well?

Basically seems like they are the mods of the dungeon. Been there maybe twice. Very strange place for a public forum

I never did find out what a "long ball" was, unless it means a lengthy sexual encounter.
Hopefully @azgreg will stick around as a civilian?

Thanks
Are they the keepers of the secret handshake as well?

Basically seems like they are the mods of the dungeon. Been there maybe twice. Very strange place for a public forum
Alas, too late to edit my spelling of boundaries in my previous post, on to your query about a secret handshake. The DMs tend to display impressive restraint in maintaining much needed Basement monitoring. They deliberate in private. I applaud this forum's Basement. It suits those of us whose realm spans from the Sewer to the Country Club. The more squeamish quickly learn to avoid the Basement. All of us, to the best of my knowledge, participate in this forum on a voluntary basis. While you referred to this as a public forum (as in accessibility to almost anyone interested), this forum also remains private in ownership. Management/ownership dictates the terms to deny or allow participation.

The DM azgreg deftly navigated the Basement, thus became deeply respected by many of us, certainly by me.
I wish you the best in whatever quest you seek!

Alas, too late to edit my spelling of boundaries in my previous post, on to your query about a secret handshake. The DMs tend to display impressive restraint in maintaining much needed Basement monitoring. They deliberate in private. I applaud this forum's Basement. It suits those of us whose realm spans from the Sewer to the Country Club. The more squeamish quickly learn to avoid the Basement. All of us, to the best of my knowledge, participate in this forum on a voluntary basis. While you referred to this as a public forum (as in accessibility to almost anyone interested), this forum also remains private in ownership. Management/ownership dictates the terms to deny or allow participation.

The DM azgreg deftly navigated the Basement, thus became deeply respected by many of us, certainly by me.
I wish you the best in whatever quest you seek!
You couldn't have said it better. Thanks, Greg!

Back
Top Bottom