• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to azgreg

Good luck to azgreg in all his future endeavors.

Hopefully, to balance out basement moderation, he will be replaced by a conservative DM.

Good luck to azgreg in all his future endeavors.

Hopefully, to balance out basement moderation, he will be replaced by a conservative DM.
Whining about partisan crap in a farewell thread. tsk tsk tsk

AZ was always fair,,,and funny. Plus, he's a nice guy.

Whining about partisan crap in a farewell thread. tsk tsk tsk

AZ was always fair,,,and funny. Plus, he's a nice guy.

Yes, greg was indeed always fair, and funny... and Independent. He was a wonderful colleague, and I will miss working with him.

Greg is very sharp, quick witted, and had the best sense of humor that I have seen in quite awhile.
You're a good guy - thank you!
I was way, way too kind.
Greg was an absolute smartass.
He needs to be smacked.

I was way, way too kind.
Greg was an absolute smartass.
He needs to be smacked.
He would probably prefer nothing less.

azgreg has decided to step down as a Dungeon Master. I'd like to thank him for his humor, wit and sarcasm (and not necessarily in that order).
I think he's in line to receive a Medal of Freedom now. thanks for the effort Az.

He never lost his cool.

Thanks everybody. I'm not leaving the forum I just can't dedicate the time to the forum that I feel is necessary to be a good DM. There are a lot of very witty people here so a replacement won't be hard to find.

Thanks everybody. I'm not leaving the forum I just can't dedicate the time to the forum that I feel is necessary to be a good DM. There are a lot of very witty people here so a replacement won't be hard to find.
Aw, nuts - I thought you were already gone. .
Uh, I mean, um.....glad you're staying.
Heh, heh. 😅

Aw, nuts - I thought you were already gone. .
Uh, I mean, um.....glad you're staying.
Heh, heh. 😅
May the flies of a thousand camels infest your nose hairs.

May the flies of a thousand camels infest your nose hairs.
May you be relegated to eating bat shit off cave walls.

Back
Top Bottom