• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks to Anagram

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The Moderation Team would like to announce that Anagram has stepped down a Moderator due to busy-ness in RL. Thank you for your time and energy you've graciously donated to make DP a better place!

The Moderation Team would like to announce that Anagram has stepped down a Moderator due to busy-ness in RL. Thank you for your time and energy you've graciously donated to make DP a better place!
Thank you Anagram! Hopefully things get better for you!

I thank him for his service.

Is he still going to post?

I can count the number of reasonable conservatives I can converse with on my fingers, possibly digits in general if I've forgotten any . . . . if he's leaving, it's one less.

Thank you for the untold hrs volunteering on the site.
Little thanks and tons of crap
I offer mine

Thanks for all the hardwork you've put in here at DP @Anagram I didn't quite understand the time commitment moderators make to this site before taking the position myself.

I hope you get the free time you need, 2020 has been a SHIT year, so we all need the ability to just unwind.

Anagram is a great mod. I always enjoy his even keel posts and analysis of things like polls.

Thanks for your hard work Anagram.

I'm not completely leaving. I just don't have the free time I used to. Still plan on being around.

Thank you for your volunteer work here Anagram (y)

Too bad.
I always considered him to be the " VOICE OF REASON "

Anagram is someone I try and use as a role model when I mod. But not only is he smart, steady and even-handed, he is just a great person. It has been an absolute pleasure being a mod with him.

I'm not completely leaving. I just don't have the free time I used to. Still plan on being around.
Consider yourself blessed for not having the free time. Life, it is a beautiful thing. Hugs.

Thanks for all the hardwork you've put in here at DP @Anagram I didn't quite understand the time commitment moderators make to this site before taking the position myself.

I hope you get the free time you need, 2020 has been a SHIT year, so we all need the ability to just unwind.

Moderating is definitely time consuming if the site is as busy as this one. I am an admin currently on a baseball forum (its offseason now of course, so it pretty quiet) and have been an mod for another baseball forum for the Boston Globe's busy but now defunct Red Sox forum.

Suffice it to say that its easier to do when you are retired.

Last edited:
hope they did not prorate your signing bonus

seriously, thanks for helping make this place so well moderated

@Anagram thank you for all you have done, best wishes to you and yours.

🎅
Thanks... Take care! Enjoy your well deserved break from the moderation game here at DP!
Merry Christmas!

I never ran across Anagram, but I'll thank him! And all the rest of the mods. I'm sure its not an easy job.

Back
Top Bottom