• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks - New Like Button

CanadaJohn

Canadian Conservative
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Right before my very eyes, a few minutes ago, the Like Button turned into a black blob that could actually be seen with the naked eye instead of a faint yellow haze. This old guy thanks you for the change!!

Last edited:
I clicked this thread thinking, "what the hell are you talking about?"

Then, I refreshed the page, and the like button changed. Damn. :lol:

I've got no like button anymore. Ah nevermind, I see it. It didn't look like a like button, but I guess it is.

Well I'll be damned.
I mean that.

Right before my very eyes, a few minutes ago, the Like Button turned into a black blob that could actually be seen with the naked eye instead of a faint yellow haze. This old guy thanks you for the change!!

What are you looking at, CJ? My "like" button still looks like it did last week after they did the updates to the system! Lower left corner, thumbs up..... :confused:

If you guys clear your cached images, it will appear as it should now. It's a big improvement over the old one.

What are you looking at, CJ? My "like" button still looks like it did last week after they did the updates to the system! Lower left corner, thumbs up..... :confused:

Good morning Lady P - it's in the same spot, just the colour contrast is better and more visible now. If you refresh, you should get the change.

Good morning Lady P - it's in the same spot, just the colour contrast is better and more visible now. If you refresh, you should get the change.

Good morning, CJ. :2wave:

I did what you suggested and it worked! Thanks! :kissy: The contrast is better - kudos to Red Akston once again! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom