• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks For NOTHING Taco Bell

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Go about once a year. Have not been for over a year. Got a Gordita Crunch.

Pita, corn taco shell, a smattering of cheese and lettuce and just maybe some meat/soy mixture hard to tell, and lots of red sauce.

**** YOU!

$3.20 for this nothing they charged me.

I put in some pork rib meat, J peppers, cheese and the sourcream that the picture says I was supposed to get.

It very well might be a few years before they see my pretty face again, I once boycotted these ********ers for a decade for pulling this crap of not making food near specs, for ripping me off. With a smile.

Icarus, you flew too high. should have gotten two soft tacos, a regular nacho, and cinnamon twists.

Pita, corn taco shell, a smattering of cheese and lettuce and just maybe some meat/soy mixture hard to tell, and lots of red sauce.

**** YOU!

I put in some pork rib meat, J peppers, cheese and the sourcream that the picture says I was supposed to get.

It very well might be a few years before they see my pretty face again, I once boycotted these ********ers for a decade for pulling this crap of not making food near specs, for ripping me off. With a smile.

Well, the fast food industry doesn't make food the way they used to...so either get over it or do like I've done; stop eating at them.

You must be aware of the problems:

The service is terrible, mostly because it's adults working at a job originally designed for teenagers to make extra money. That means disgruntled adults who don't think the job is worth doing.

The food is so processed it doesn't taste like anything anymore.

The business depends on volume, not quality. Hence your poorly prepared meal.

I stopped eating at fast food places about 20 years ago. :shrug:

Icarus, you flew too high. should have gotten two soft tacos, a regular nacho, and cinnamon twists.

Smothered Burrito has over the years been the one thing that they have never ****ed up.

I went to Qdoba today. It was pretty good.

Well, the fast food industry doesn't make food the way they used to...so either get over it or do like I've done; stop eating at them.

You must be aware of the problems:

The service is terrible, mostly because it's adults working at a job originally designed for teenagers to make extra money. That means disgruntled adults who don't think the job is worth doing.

The food is so processed it doesn't taste like anything anymore.

The business depends on volume, not quality.

I stopped eating at fast food places about 20 years ago. :shrug:

You know for the last year I have always had a ton of fast food coupons on the fridge, wife pulls them out of our super crap local paper (got to get it in that its suck ROYALLY, because superlow quality journalism is a moral problem according to me)..... I almost never use them, because I almost always have way better food at home, often in the form of leftovers. Maybe I tell my wife to stop saving them. This is not rocket science, for many decades America could do fast food really really well, we were the envy of the world. Now look at the crappola they shovel up! Pigs at the trough we might as well be.

Last edited:
And we pay them $7.25 for this bull****! Outrageous!

Well, I really like their 'Mexican Pizza', and I'm O.K. with their chicken crunchy taco made 'fresca', and their regular beef crunchy taco.

As long as it all has a liberal amount of 'fire' sauce.

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose ...

Why is a thread about Taco Bell under the "Food" sub-section?

Well, I really like their 'Mexican Pizza', and I'm O.K. with their chicken crunchy taco made 'fresca', and their regular beef crunchy taco.

On paper and in the lab the food is decent I am sure, but they tend to not produce it in real life, way too often for these failures to be accidental slip-ups.

Excellent reference Helix. :mrgreen:

I wonder how many people recognized it.

Cheers!

Sounds like you just like crunchy stuff in your mouth as long as it has fire sauce on it.

How about saving money by taking packets of fire sauce and buying potato chips? ;)

Taco Johns, especially 70's-80's, that **** was the bomb. They once had a "Super Hot Green Sauce" that they would put on anything, ****ing singed my mouth in the most wonderful way. Several times I wished I had milk. Nice thick beans with flavor, lots of meat/soy filling in my tacos and burritos, sour cream was not watered down.

This is America circa 2016, we seemingly cant have nice things anymore, which I guess is fine since most of these idiots that I live with seem to have no understanding of what quality is.

Or don't care about quality.

Either way....

Sounds like you just like crunchy stuff in your mouth as long as it has fire sauce on it.

How about saving money by taking packets of fire sauce and buying potato chips? ;)
I'm good with *salsa* and chips!

Quac & chips, too!

**** YOU!

Try the grillers. They are pretty tasty but I'll not claim to have any kind of developed taste buds.

You dont want to know how low that number is.

Trust me.

:cowboy:

Yeah, I can only imagine. Yet another failure of the education system, dropping all the classics.

Being in San Antonio i am lucky and do not have to resort to Taco bell for my Mexican fix, the meat always look a bit suspect, especially what they call beef.

HeHe

Gots to be better than the slop TB pushes across the counter.

Try the grillers. They are pretty tasty but I'll not claim to have any kind of developed taste buds.

Hey, after today I think I might need to count getting anything substantial other than carbs for my $3+ as a win.

THis was almost the worst fast food I have ever had.

It might just be the worst.

It was THAT bad.

Seriously.

Note: the other prime contender is a Taco Bell Bean Burrito that I had sometime around 1993, so runny that it was impossible to eat without a spork, with no cheese that I could find. Of course it was the soggy disgusting mess that it sounds like it was.

Yeah, I can only imagine. Yet another failure of the education system, dropping all the classics.

Obscure often poorly written mostly meaningless work written by somebody with the "right" genetics is mostly what the students read today, but let's not get diverted, MKay?

This is the "food" forum, we are pushing our luck already by trying to talk about Taco Bell here.

I dont want no trouble with #MODSQUAD.

:cowboy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom