• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks For NOTHING Taco Bell

Well, the fast food industry doesn't make food the way they used to...so either get over it or do like I've done; stop eating at them.

You must be aware of the problems:

The service is terrible, mostly because it's adults working at a job originally designed for teenagers to make extra money. That means disgruntled adults who don't think the job is worth doing.

The food is so processed it doesn't taste like anything anymore.

The business depends on volume, not quality. Hence your poorly prepared meal.

I stopped eating at fast food places about 20 years ago. :shrug:

Short of road trips, this is the correct life decision.

Well, the fast food industry doesn't make food the way they used to...so either get over it or do like I've done; stop eating at them.

You must be aware of the problems:

The service is terrible, mostly because it's adults working at a job originally designed for teenagers to make extra money. That means disgruntled adults who don't think the job is worth doing.

The food is so processed it doesn't taste like anything anymore.

The business depends on volume, not quality. Hence your poorly prepared meal.

I stopped eating at fast food places about 20 years ago. :shrug:

it's really hard to believe adults would choose this crap

Back
Top Bottom