• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks For NOTHING Taco Bell

I don't consider Taco Bell to be Mexican food, or even Tex-Mex for that matter.
It is just another fast food place.
Lots of places around here, make better tacos.

Icarus, you flew too high. should have gotten two soft tacos, a regular nacho, and cinnamon twists.

That, or gone to a Mexica taco stand where you can get real food. I tried tb once.NEVER AGAIN. What they sell as edible should be outlawed.

Jack N D Box is actually pretty good when one is sober- I like their sourdough cheeseburger and eggrolls with guacamole (yes, I prefer guac to their too sweet sweet and sour sauce). Since TB tastes like processed trash (which brings me back to my childhood), I reserve it for when my tongue is numb from all that alcohol. :mrgreen:
I love their egg rolls, but with their "ranch"-type dressing.

I also love their tacos. Everything about them says I shouldn't, but I do.

Sourdough Jack is awesome.

They still have the chili cheese burrito??? That was the only thing I would eat from there. Then it disappeared. I get my Mexican fix locally at chain called Los Hermanos. Good stuff that with the butteriest Monterey jack cheese ever.
I still like their enchiritos. That's my soft spot for TB. They're not listed on the menu, but I order them and they make them.

That, or gone to a Mexica taco stand where you can get real food. I tried tb once.NEVER AGAIN. What they sell as edible should be outlawed.

i get Taco Bell sometimes when i want to reminisce about being a teenager driving to the next town to get it. usually, it's not bad, but not as good as i remembered.

i get Taco Bell sometimes when i want to reminisce about being a teenager driving to the next town to get it. usually, it's not bad, but not as good as i remembered.

Is anything? Food nostalgia can be the most disappointing.

Go about once a year. Have not been for over a year. Got a Gordita Crunch.

Pita, corn taco shell, a smattering of cheese and lettuce and just maybe some meat/soy mixture hard to tell, and lots of red sauce.

**** YOU!

$3.20 for this nothing they charged me.

I put in some pork rib meat, J peppers, cheese and the sourcream that the picture says I was supposed to get.

It very well might be a few years before they see my pretty face again, I once boycotted these ********ers for a decade for pulling this crap of not making food near specs, for ripping me off. With a smile.

It's Taco Bell man. You were expecting a five star culinary experience for three bucks? Get real. :rolleyes:

Spicy tosradas are a buck apiece, and three will fill you up pretty good. ;)

Pita, corn taco shell, a smattering of cheese and lettuce and just maybe some meat/soy mixture hard to tell, and lots of red sauce.

**** YOU!

I put in some pork rib meat, J peppers, cheese and the sourcream that the picture says I was supposed to get.

It very well might be a few years before they see my pretty face again, I once boycotted these ********ers for a decade for pulling this crap of not making food near specs, for ripping me off. With a smile.

Wow.

You need some REAL problems in your life. Getting so pissed off over $3 and change is absolutely NUTS.

Wow.

You need some REAL problems in your life. Getting so pissed off over $3 and change is absolutely NUTS.

So then there is a dollar amount that needs to be met before fraud/incompetence is supposed bother me.....

I dont swing that way.

As always you are free to go the other way.

Take Care of the Little Things And The Big Things Will Take Care Of Themselves

So then there is a dollar amount that needs to be met before fraud/incompetence is supposed bother me.....

I dont swing that way.

It's three bucks. I am sure you got what you paid for. ;)

It's three bucks. I am sure you got what you paid for. ;)

I should pay about triple food costs. A pita, a corn taco shell and red sauce do not get anywhere near a $1.10 total.

I dont swing that way.

Getting so pissed off over $3 and change is absolutely NUTZ.

It's not FRAUD. Somebody was careless and made a mistake. JESUS.

I should pay about triple food costs. A pita, a corn taco shell and red sauce do not get anywhere near a $1.10 total.

Please join us in the real world. I get the feeling you would complain if your ice cream were too cold. ;)

Please join us in the real world. I get the feeling you would complain if your ice cream were too cold. ;)

I am a chef and former restaurateur who is appalled at the crap that Americans except now when it comes to food and service. America would be a better place if more people were like me and refused to accept without objection $3.30 fraud at the fast food counter .

Getting so pissed off over $3 and change is absolutely NUTZ.

It's not FRAUD. Somebody was careless and made a mistake. JESUS.

No, this was not a "MISTAKE", this was more than likely some min wage employee using little of his/her product because they did not want to have to make more...AKA bad management. The product I paid for was not delivered, not even close.

I am a chef and former restaurateur who is appalled at the crap that Americans except now when it comes to food and service. America would be a better place if more people were like me and refused to accept without objection $3.30 fraud at the fast food counter .

How much chef prepared food do you get for three bucks? Let alone $1.10.

Is anything? Food nostalgia can be the most disappointing.

yeah, some stuff is. a couple local burger joints around here are as good as ever. same thing with chains like McDonalds and Red Lobster. still feels like getting a treat when i was a kid.

i'm not trying to rip on Taco Bell; i dig it sometimes. it just usually sounds better than it ends up being. have to give them props for keeping broke college kids from starving to death all of these years, though. i don't know how much it costs to eat there now, but it used to be a few bucks for a decent sized meal. when i was in college, that place was probably cheaper than cooking your own stuff.

I now note that this location has 7 Yelp reviews for 2016, all one or two stars, most as pissed off as I am.

Maybe this is a location specific problem, they did just a year ago do a super expensive remodel, this would not be the first time I have seen a place cheat on the food to pay the nut. I worked at a Big Boy once who did the same thing, we were ordered to by the owners because they were having trouble paying the bank.

Ya, I did not stay long.

Last edited:
I put in a complaint with Corporate, only the second time in my life that I have been this pissed off about Fast Food Failure.

I put in a complaint with Corporate, only the second time in my life that I have been this pissed off about Fast Food Failure.

You should be asking yourself why that is. Sorry to keep singing the sme song, but your teaction is COMPLETELY inappropriate.

You should be asking yourself why that is. Sorry to keep singing the sme song, but your teaction is COMPLETELY inappropriate.

You can sing till the cows come home, we all get to decide for ourselves our tolerance for being ripped off. In my opinion it is too much of your way of thinking that accounts for why America has gotten so deep into the suckage.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. It's a good thing there are plenty of other threads for you to spend time in, isn't it.....

You can sing till the cows come home, we all get to decide for ourselves our tolerance for being ripped off. In my opinion it is too much of your way of thinking that accounts for why America has gotten so deep into the suckage.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. It's a good thing there are plenty of other threads for you to spend time in, isn't it.....

Ohhhh! But im so i'm so love with THIS one. ;)

**** YOU!

Dude its taco hell what did you expect real food?

You want to hear bad. They opened a Taco Bell near where I live awhile back.
So I go in there one day. its a Monday around lunch time. I stand at the counter for about 8 minutes before anyone even acknowledges I'm there. I really didn't want to drive somewhere else but I was getting there. So then this guy walks from back at the food prep area out around to the front of the counter and says that he is a 'future employee' and that he was just 'helping out'. I assume he was telling me this because he could see I was clearly not happy about the slowness but he was giving an excuse as to why he wasn't going to take my order. However I was more concerned as to why a guy who I don't even know if they have a food handlers permit or any training is back there making food.

So then someone takes my order. at this point I would have left but I think ok I'm going to see this trough so I have a receipt as I should report this.
they take about 15 minutes to make my order and it wasn't that volunteer who made it at least. I like the cantina burritos and that's what I ordered.. but that's not what they made. so I then I waited another 6 minutes for them to remake it.
Then they overcharged me. so I had to fix that. So after being there going on an hour before I could eat my food I'm looking around and wondering where is the manager of this place? There was no manager there ... on a Monday .. during lunch....

So I went online and reported my experience with the receipt info. It was about 8 days later the manager was replaced I found out so I gave them a try again.. its still slow slow but improved.

That's just my worst Taco Bell experience but not my only bad one and not just at that location.
I have quit going there at this point as Taco Bell has the worst service of any fast food place ive seen.

Back
Top Bottom