• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks For NOTHING Taco Bell

TB serves decent drunk food. I get a craving every couple of years for it. I usually go for half pound beef and potato or chili cheese burrito.

Why is a thread about Taco Bell under the "Food" sub-section?

It should be under philosophy. Is it food? Or something far lesser?

TB serves decent drunk food. I get a craving every couple of years for it. I usually go for half pound beef and potato or chili cheese burrito.

Jack N DA Box is sooooooooooooooooooo much better for Drunk/Stoner food, In my as always not very humble opinion.

I need fat then to feel better, about all Taco Bell has on offer are watery carbs.

Last edited:
Jack N DA Box is sooooooooooooooooooo much better for Drunk/Stoner food, In my not very humble opinion.Ya need fat, about all Taco Bell offers is watery carbs.

Jack N D Box is actually pretty good when one is sober- I like their sourdough cheeseburger and eggrolls with guacamole (yes, I prefer guac to their too sweet sweet and sour sauce). Since TB tastes like processed trash (which brings me back to my childhood), I reserve it for when my tongue is numb from all that alcohol. :mrgreen:

They still have the chili cheese burrito??? That was the only thing I would eat from there. Then it disappeared. I get my Mexican fix locally at chain called Los Hermanos. Good stuff that with the butteriest Monterey jack cheese ever.

Jack N D Box is actually pretty good when one is sober- I like their sourdough cheeseburger and eggrolls with guacamole (yes, I prefer guac to their too sweet sweet and sour sauce). Since TB tastes like processed trash (which brings me back to my childhood), I reserve it for when my tongue is numb from all that alcohol. :mrgreen:

I dont mean to play your shrink or anything but are you sure that you dont reserve TB for those times when you dont think that you deserve better?

Make this question rhetorical if you want, but make sure that U know the answer. .

I have decided that life is too short too suffer bad food.

Ever if possible.

Booze too.

Weed too.

:cowboy:

Last edited:
Hey, after today I think I might need to count getting anything substantial other than carbs for my $3+ as a win.

THis was almost the worst fast food I have ever had.

It might just be the worst.

It was THAT bad.

Seriously.

Note: the other prime contender is a Taco Bell Bean Burrito that I had sometime around 1993, so runny that it was impossible to eat without a spork, with no cheese that I could find. Of course it was the soggy disgusting mess that it sounds like it was.
Now how about that?

I didn't mention earlier, but bean burritos are one of my goto food there.

- Dirt cheap (79 cents)
- High protean
- Easy to eat on the fly

It's kinda' a nice easy & cheap way to eat refried beans - a refried beans sandwich of sorts.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with your local Taco Hell.

Now how about that?

I didn't mention earlier, but bean burritos are one of my goto food there.

- Dirt cheap (79 cents)
- High protean
- Easy to eat on the fly

It's kinda' a nice easy & cheap way to eat refried beans - a refried beans sandwich of sorts.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with your local Taco Hell.

The problem is that just last week I had one that was leagues above made at the gas station at the bottom of Nisqually Hill as I went to get on 5 to go to Seattle.

For roughly the same price, AND I got a condiment bar with it.

And a really nice melty jack was inside...so yummy!

See what I mean friend?

:2wave:

Excellent reference Helix. :mrgreen:

I wonder how many people recognized it.

Cheers!

Was there supposed to be a reference other than the Greek one which everyone should get?

TB is hangover food, nothing like a box of 10 tacos and some football to get you through those weekend hangovers

Obscure often poorly written mostly meaningless work written by somebody with the "right" genetics is mostly what the students read today, but let's not get diverted, MKay?

This is the "food" forum, we are pushing our luck already by trying to talk about Taco Bell here.

I dont want no trouble with #MODSQUAD.

:cowboy:

OK by me. Didn't mean to. Was wanting to applaud someone who threw in a good reference that I recognized.

Go about once a year. Have not been for over a year. Got a Gordita Crunch.

Pita, corn taco shell, a smattering of cheese and lettuce and just maybe some meat/soy mixture hard to tell, and lots of red sauce.

**** YOU!

$3.20 for this nothing they charged me.

I put in some pork rib meat, J peppers, cheese and the sourcream that the picture says I was supposed to get.

It very well might be a few years before they see my pretty face again, I once boycotted these ********ers for a decade for pulling this crap of not making food near specs, for ripping me off. With a smile.

Yeah, that is worth being angry and getting a heart attack over.

Its not like you found out you have inoperable cancer or anything.

I can't eat Taco Smell anymore. Gives me the runs.

Yeah, that is worth being angry and getting a heart attack over.

Its not like you found out you have inoperable cancer or anything.

The great thing about being a free man is that I get to decide these things for myself.

The great thing about being a free man is that I get to decide these things for myself.

Yeah, ya do, but at the same point, we reserve the right to point out "buyer beware."

That said, I enjoy Taco Bell from time to time, but considering I can buy like 30 tacos for a dollar there, I can't get too upset when I get shorted.

Yeah, ya do, but at the same point, we reserve the right to point out "buyer beware."

That said, I enjoy Taco Bell from time to time, but considering I can buy like 30 tacos for a dollar there, I can't get too upset when I get shorted.

30 for a dollar? You married to the manager, or have some dirt on them?

Point of fact: a taco filled with potato is $1, a reg hard is a fair amount more.

Point of fact2: I paid $3.20 for little more than a taco shell inside a pita smeared with enchiladas sauce.

I am well aware of Taco Bells sketchy history, that is why I have been going only about once a year. My other choices are Chipotle, a terrible Taco Del Mar, and the crap regional Taco Time (some people like them, but way overpriced).

I think it is about time I sampled all the food trucks, I have only done one so far, there are three others, or were last time I checked.

Point of fact: a taco filled with potato is $1, a reg hard is fair amount more.

I am well aware of Taco Bells sketchy history, that is why I have been going only about once a year. My other choices are Chipotle, a terrible Taco Del Mar, and the crap regional Taco Time (some people like them, but way overpriced).

I think it is about time I sampled all the food trucks, I have only done one so far, there are three others, or were last time I checked.

Food trucks are the bomb. Figured you'd have a ton out your way.

My city does a Food Truck Rodeo once a month, where they pack about 50 of them into the Public Market. Great way to sample all sorts of fare, from kimchi to poutine to just plain ol' sandwiches.

We just got a Qdoba near where I live, which is similar to Chipothole but exponentially better. There's a few in Washington if you ever get the chance.

TB is hangover food, nothing like a box of 10 tacos and some football to get you through those weekend hangovers
If its hangover food then I gotta go with breakfast sandwiches. Eggs and orange juice is the perfect remedy for hangovers- with the exception of drinking more.

Jack N DA Box is sooooooooooooooooooo much better for Drunk/Stoner food, In my as always not very humble opinion.

I need fat then to feel better, about all Taco Bell has on offer are watery carbs.

I will not patronize Purina people chow - home of the deep fried taco.

Back
Top Bottom