• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thanks Fauci

All of a sudden? Where have you been? Have you not heard of the other zoonotic diseases they've been dealing with going back years, decades, or forever? Never heard of Ebola, Rabies, H1N1, Bubonic Plague or the hundreds of others?

And all were barely mentioned in the news. And there weren't lockdowns because of them.

What experts? The scientific consensus says that it didn't. Why should I believe a few experts who disagree over the vast majority who agree?

There is NO SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS. The scientific consensus is that THEY DO NOT KNOW.

It can be identified as being manipulated. That's the cool thing about genomes, they record history.

If you cause a virus to evolve in the lab there won't be any record in the genomes. And furthermore, experts who SAY they always know if a virus was modified are just SAYING they know. Other experts say otherwise.

If all your news comes from the brief inaccurate reports on mainstream TV news, you will know very little about this.

If you cause a virus to evolve in the lab there won't be any record in the genomes. And furthermore, experts who SAY they always know if a virus was modified are just SAYING they know. Other experts say otherwise.

If all your news comes from the brief inaccurate reports on mainstream TV news, you will know very little about this.
And if your news comes from fox, newsmax or oan you know even less. Can you answer this question? Did Joe Biden win a fair and free election that was free from statistically significant voter fraud? Yes or no is fine.

And if your news comes from fox, newsmax or oan you know even less. Can you answer this question? Did Joe Biden win a fair and free election that was free from statistically significant voter fraud? Yes or no is fine.

I don't get ANY news from Fox or Newsmax. I didn't count the votes myself, so I have no idea how much voter fraud there was, on either side. YES or NO.

What other "experts"?

Seems you know even less...
This is a prime suspect...

Last edited:
Seems you know even less...
This is a prime suspect...

Yeah, back in March 2020 some virologists were BSing that it could not have come from a lab. Because they don't want this research banned.

Well, that fills my quota of lunatic conspiracy theory for tonight.

More conspiracy lunacy. Just what we need.

Just call something a conspiracy theory if you don't like to think about it. Very simple way to stay in denial.

Back
Top Bottom