• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thank you to TheGirlNextDoor

CaptainCourtesy

I'm a Jedi Master, Yo
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Moderation Team is announcing that TheGirlNextDoor is stepping down as forum Moderator, due to being very busy in RL. We all were very happy to have her on the team and will miss her a lot.

Another one!?

That hidden room you guys built... it's a torture chamber, isn't it.

Thanks TGND. Don't be a stranger.

Sorry to hear that. I hope she continues in the community.

The Moderation Team is announcing that TheGirlNextDoor is stepping down as forum Moderator, due to being very busy in RL. We all were very happy to have her on the team and will miss her a lot.

Thank you for your service to the community, TheGirlNextDoor.

Don't stay away, we need people like you here.

Horrible mod, ruthless beyond reason. So this is quite a relief, one few anxiety.

Anyways, thanks for the lovely infractions and violations.

Horrible mod, ruthless beyond reason. So this is quite a relief, one few anxiety.

I always enjoyed being violated by TGND....

TGND :kissy:

Moderator's Warning:
Poor choice.

That would explain her not being around here as much as she use to. Hope we see her around though!

The problem is you, Dude. TGND is none of those things. Enjoy the vacation.

I thought he was joking. Ah well, it's still funny. I hope TGND was permitted to give one last infraction.

TGND, I'm glad you're sticking around. The forum wouldn't be the same without you. :)

Oh no! Not my fellow Kansan! Glad you'll still be around, though.

Thanks for your service, TGND, and glad you're sticking around. :)

Now we will hear what she REALLY thinks of us!

She never violated me and that will lay heavy on my heart for the rest of my days.... :3oops:

Don't be a stranger, well any stranger than you are now... :2wave:

Now we will hear what she REALLY thinks of us!

She never violated me and that will lay heavy on my heart for the rest of my days.... :3oops:

Don't be a stranger, well any stranger than you are now... :2wave:

I've always told people what I thought of them. :D

I know you were just joking. :)

38949916.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! *cries*

Glad to know you're sticking around. We don't agree on much of anything, but you're spunky attitude is a welcome addition to my sarcastic smart assery.

It was a pleasure and an honor to work with you. Hope things go well for you.

I love the fact that TGND likes Djoop's post :lol:

You'll be missed, but welcome to the retirement club! Redress will serve you a martini or a strawberry daiquiri, depending on what gender s/he is today.

Back
Top Bottom