• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thank you to our donators!

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I would like to take another opportunity to thank those who have donated and those who regularly donate to keep DP up and running. We are funded solely through your contributions and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.

The new software runs so much better than the old vB software and it's not nearly as taxing on the server. We've had zero major issues with xF and the increased speed is definitely noticeable.

We are looking into different hosting options in an effort to reduce the monthly cost and there are a few that look promising. Once we update the software this weekend we will begin to explore those options.

Again, thank you all so much for keeping DP alive and kicking!

The new software runs so much better than the old vB software and it's not nearly as taxing on the server. We've had zero major issues with xF and the increased speed is definitely noticeable.

We are looking into different hosting options in an effort to reduce the monthly cost and there are a few that look promising. Once we update the software this weekend we will begin to explore those options.

I don't get it. Isn't XF the hosting company?

It is much better than VB in the speed department.

I would like to take another opportunity to thank those who have donated and those who regularly donate to keep DP up and running. We are funded solely through your contributions and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.

Again, thank you all so much for keeping DP alive and kicking!
I would love to donate but at this time the options you have to do so isn't something I feel confident in using after using them previously to donate and had issues. I hope you soon come up with other means to donate because I would be very happy to.

I would love to donate but at this time the options you have to do so isn't something I feel confident in using after using them previously to donate and had issues. I hope you soon come up with other means to donate because I would be very happy to.
It doesn't get much more secure than PayPal (you don't even have to create an account) however you can send in a check or money order. Send me a PM for the address if you would prefer this method.

It doesn't get much more secure than PayPal (you don't even have to create an account) however you can send in a check or money order. Send me a PM for the address if you would prefer this method.
Thank you for your reply. The set up for PayPal is different and well done. I went ahead and used it. If there is a problem, it is good to know you offer another method.

I notice that the list of member donors still doesn't include sums from monthly donors.

Not a big deal, but worth looking into.
I can see it myself. Some people choose to donate anonymously and some don't disclose the amount. I'll take a look at it this evening.

I must be going blind because I can no longer find the DONATE button.
UPDATE: nevermind, found it.

Back
Top Bottom