• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thank you to Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Thanks to Allan for donating his time as a DM. I can't say enough nice things about him and I'm fairly certain that I can speak for everyone on staff when I say this. His wit, humor and timing will be missed. Lucky for us, he left under good circumstances and he'll be around to continue to make us all laugh.

Allan was a great choice, unfortunate to see his tenure come to an end.

Much thanks and respect sir (that I do not have for very many.)

Allan is the best!!

Wow. Good to know what you think of the rest of us, lol.
You are wonderful, too, DiAnna. If you suddenly left your post, I would grab your knees and hang onto you as you tried to walk away (just as I did to Allan).

Hugs,
NewfieMom :)

Thank you Allan for your service as a DM. However your cat-related sycophancy and freaky feline fetishism do disturb me. Thank the stars that they retired you to a rock in the Atlantic, safely far away from mainland Canada. ;)
Welcome back to civie-street?

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Thank you Allan for your service as a DM. However your cat-related sycophancy and freaky feline fetishism do disturb me. Thank the stars that they retired you to a rock in the Atlantic, safely far away from mainland Canada. ;)
Welcome back to civie-street?

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

You know in your next life you're coming back as a scratching post right?

Who the hell is Allan and why should I care?

The guy who made a broken Rubber Room with your name on it. It's still there. Waiting. Unfortunately I won't be able to put you in it. 👿
There! Fixed it for you.

Thanks to Allan for donating his time as a DM. I can't say enough nice things about him and I'm fairly certain that I can speak for everyone on staff when I say this. His wit, humor and timing will be missed. Lucky for us, he left under good circumstances and he'll be around to continue to make us all laugh.
First of all who tf is Allen?

He dipped his toe in and couldn't take it, he bitched out, and you're thanking him.

I've never seen your name around before, and I won't see your name around again. It's as if Admin asks his own personal friends to mod here not knowing wtf is even going on lol

Last edited:
The guy who made a Rubber Room with your name on it. It's still there. Waiting. 👿
A day late and a dollar short bro. Bye bye.

Have I told you how great you were as a DM? That Wayne dude didn't and it didn't end well for him. ;)
Allan didn't ban Wayne dude. He earned that all by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom