• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

thank you posts

country

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm fairly new to this forum and don't understand the thank you posts after a comment. Someone may make a two or three word comment, and below that comment someone else posts "THANK YOU FOR THIS USEFULL POST" What is useful about a two or three word comment?

I'm fairly new to this forum and don't understand the thank you posts after a comment. Someone may make a two or three word comment, and below that comment someone else posts "THANK YOU FOR THIS USEFULL POST" What is useful about a two or three word comment?

People have the option of thanking any post they think is deserving of thanks. We all have different reasons for thanking posts. Some thank posts they agree with, some posts that make them laugh, some posts that make good arguments, or have good information, or was made by a poster they like. Some thank for all those reasons and more. No rules on how to use it.

Does that answer your question, or did I misunderstand?

Thats what I was after. Guess that deserves a thank you!

Thank you for this useful post :)

Back
Top Bottom