• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thank You Donald J Trump

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
for having the vision to save Americans from the Coronavirus with vaccinations.

It's not his vision, as posted in other threads, that is the way that epidemics are handled, by process and protocol.

The medical experts told him this was what was needed, big pharma was already working on them, and The Donald said he'd make the $ available and agreed to expedite regulating the process.

It was low-hanging fruit, one of the few things he could do that wasnt controversial, like mask wearing, social distancing, and lockdowns. He was all about 'expedience' that would make him look good...he had an election coming up! He thought it would save him if "he" delivered the vaccine before the election.

I think most will acknowledge that him helping the process expedite was a very good thing. What is your point?

If I also applaud all the scientists that worked on the building blocks for the vaccine and the vaccine itself - does that take away from my admiration for Trump helping expedite the process?

King Puckerhead horribly mismanaged the pandemic, and those who support him cheer not getting vaccinated. He was the most incompetent idiot to sit in the WH in our lifetimes if not ever.

We don’t even have proof Trump took a vaccine.

Thank you Mr. Trump for:

Denying me for so long.
for downplaying my seriousness
for ridiculing reporters who wore masks
for telling supporters to take back states that had mandates
for the superspreader rallies
for allowing me to kill more people than in any other country

your friend,
Covid 19

Now 11 COVID related threads in 8 days.

If the OP has a family, time to stage an intervention.

China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

-Donald Trump thanking Xi on behalf of all of us.

While all he had to do was say "go," I give him credit for not ****ing it up.

Trump knew that getting vaccine was essential to his reelection chances, so he was 100% about the vaccine for most of 2020. Now it's in his interest to characterize vaccination efforts as government overreach, so the vaccine is evil liberal big government authoritarianism. None of this is surprising. He doesn't give a single f*** for any of his supporters, who he calls useful idiots and "low class" behind closed doors. What a sad excuse for a human/American.

And let's not forget this:

He didnt allow any transition with the Biden administration before the inauguration, so that Biden could even hit the ground running to help the American people fight CV. He had to prep without knowledge of the infrastructure, plans, financing etc in place.

The Donald was just a self-centered prick, bitter at losing.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

How do you people honestly expect to be taken ****ing seriously. Dolly Parton did more to protect the American people from this virus than the Trump administration did.

Republicans: "Trump gets the credit for the vaccine!"
Also Republicans: "Don't get vaccinated!"

E6k3RD6XEAATfdY.jpg

And let's not forget this:

He didnt allow any transition with the Biden administration before the inauguration, so that Biden could even hit the ground running to help the American people fight CV. He had to prep without knowledge of the infrastructure, plans, financing etc in place.

The Donald was just a self-centered prick, bitter at losing.
Very good point. A president who really was as altruistic as Modern Right claims would have been focused on making sure Biden had cooperation, to reduce covid casualties. But no, Trump was motivated by spite and wanted to stymy Biden, even if it cost American’s their lives.

Aren't you people angry that Trump did not get Mexico to pay for the wall that was never built? How about replacing Obama Care with something better?

Very good point. A president who really was as altruistic as Modern Right claims would have been focused on making sure Biden had cooperation, to reduce covid casualties. But no, Trump was motivated by spite and wanted to stymy Biden, even if it cost American’s their lives.
That transition period is traditional and serves an important purpose. For many policies and departments and hand offs.

And spoiled bitter Donald denied it out of spite. He certainly didnt have the nation's best interests at heart.

Cult post, how sad.

Back
Top Bottom