• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thank you all for being sane (mostly).

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
That's all. :mrgreen:

Geee thanxs for the insult:monkey

I am actually crazy. Very crazy.

No seriously I am.

You're one of them, aren't you? Yeah, don't play coy with me because I've heard the whispers. I've seen the furrowed brows and pursed lips as people pass me by, waiting until I am just out of range before commenting openly to each other that I am sane. I know they are all plotting against me, these shadowy individuals trailing my every step, lurking in the darkness around every corner and I know why they persecute me, too! They persecute me because of my sagacity, my mental acuity, my reason and my even keel. "Oh, he's playing with a full deck", they mock, "his marquee is shining brightly, every bulb a beacon of rationality", and I can just feel their scorn as they intimate such. I know they are out there. They are all out to get me.

You're one of them, aren't you? So it's finally out in the open instead of hiding behind innuendo and code. There are so many of you, I imagine you must feel brazen enough to call me sane right to my face! It's finally come to that, hasn't it?

I knew they were all out to get me, and I finally have proof!

We are scanner software? <-- nerd joke

Well, I dont, mostly because I wasnt insane enough... :lol:

Do you have a piece of paper to prove it?

Funny that you mention that. We once had a poster here that, after being called insane because of how they posted and acted, claimed to have a piece of paper PROVING and CONFIRMING that they were not insane, and threatened to produce it if these accusations did not stop. Not coincidentally, this did not help in proving their sanity. Also, not coincidentally, they were banned not so long after. Gotta see if I can remember who that was.

Funny that you mention that. We once had a poster here that, after being called insane because of how they posted and acted, claimed to have a piece of paper PROVING and CONFIRMING that they were not insane, and threatened to produce it if these accusations did not stop. Not coincidentally, this did not help in proving their sanity. Also, not coincidentally, they were banned not so long after. Gotta see if I can remember who that was.
I remember this, too. I can picture the post, but not the poster.

Was this the guy referencing the "Troof" about the government and child services etc?

Was this the guy referencing the "Troof" about the government and child services etc?

Don't remember the context of the discussion. All I remember was the comment, and thinking, "OK, that makes you look MORE crazy". You could be right about what it was about.

I remember it quite well :)

It was Zinc Route.

Edit: found it.

***** I have no problem with it. I have a piece of paper stating that I'm basically sane . Not everybody has that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom